Chapter 2: Life Changing Fart

Laqueesha P.O.V.

Finally, I arrive at tha wheat fahm. My pajamas are sogging, but LAQUEESHA DON'T CARE! LAQUEESHA NEED BREAD! 

I walked up to the door of the mill, a sign was on it.

MILL CLOSED. COME BACK LATER. AND LAQUEESHA, GO AWAY. YOU MAKE THE OTHERS CRY WITH THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR FACE.

"LAQUEESHA DON'T CARE!" I said. I turned around, a creepy person was behind me, looking at me. A car was behind him, door open.

Then all of a sudden, he started crying.

Bawling his eyes out. 

"OMG!!! AM I THAT UGLY!!! WELL I'LL STEAL YOUR CAR FOR CRYING AT MY FACE!!!" I yelled.

"Well you can't, because you don't have the keys." he said.

"WAT'S A KEE??? FREAK. DON'T YOU DARE TALK IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE TO ME!" I was bursting in anger from this rude man! 

"Ooohh, a smart one aren't you?" he said.

"WAT'S SMART! STAHP TALKING IN ZEH WRONG LANGUAGE MAHN! MY MOHMMA SAID I'M DUMB, NOT SMART! I BET SMART IS BAD, SO YOUR SMART!" I said, defending myself.

The man came running at me. He grabbed me, but couldn't come loose. He threw me in his car, closed the door, and drove off. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?" I screamed.

"Taking you to my house."

"Okay, thank you! Your so generous! I need some food and shelter!" I thanked.

I got all gassy all of a sudden. I was tired, so AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME TO THINK OF THE STENCH MY FARTS MAKE!" So I released the stench. FRRRT!!!! I looked at the man, "WHAT THE LAQUEESHA IS THAT SMELL!" he yelled. My bowel movements made such an earthquake! The stench was spreading quickly. "OMG IT SMELLS SO GOOD! HEAVEN TO MY NOSE!" I sniffed in as much as I could, as the man tried to regain consciousness. I could see him, fainting from the stench.

The car immediately got out of control! It swayed sharply right, sharply left. "OMG WAKE UP MAN!"

All of a sudden, the car crashed into a tree.