#8

2 days later

BASKETBALL MATCH

Girls were busy drooling boys.....School ground was burning with irresistible heat..

It was tough competition going on in between two teams....

9&10 class- team A

11&12 class -team B

Rd by himself scored 5 points for his team...

As team B boys were taller than team A boys..team B boys were scoring more than team A boys...

Rd and parth were the two important and mind blowing players from team A...

Sany,  vids, and kaustu were supporting their friends....

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

Match got over...

Team A -15 points

Team B - 16 points

O shit.....vids made a sad face. 

That's OK...they had lose the game only for 1 point...kaustu said

They had played their best.....Sany added...

After the basketball match boys went to  locker room to change their sweaty tracks..After sometime boys came out except rd...

Match haar gayi yaar...parth said with disappointment.....

Its OK baba....u guys played well....vids comforted him...

I am sure u ,jiggy and rd would get selection in falcons.....u guys played well...Sany said...

Rd kaha hai??? Kaustu asked ...

Rd bohot gusse mei hai.... He is in locker room...jiggy said...

Mei jaake dekhti hun...Sany ran towards locker room....

IN LOCKER ROOM

Rd.....rd...Sany was calling out for rd...

She found him dating with the white painted wall....👊👊

Rd stop it...rd...Sany tried her best to calm rd...Rd in reflex was about to punch sanyukta but fortunately he missed it as Sany bend down...

Tum yahan kyu aaye ho..?? Mera mazaak udaane aaye ho??  U r here to make fun of me right?? Rd halted towards Sany pointing his index finger...

Rd listen. Mei esa kyu karungi?? And its just a small competition..don't behave hyper yaar....Sany tried to comfort him...

Sanyukta plzz leave me alone..

Rd come on yaar....

Sanyukta why can't u understand ...plzz leave me alone.....rd shouted at her...

Sany got scared...

She was about to go but rd held her hand and pulled her in a tight hug..

Sany was more than shocked by his sudden action....

I am sorry....rd chipped and broke the hug...

Sany walked away without saying anything...

IN CLASS

Sany rd kaha hai??kaustu asked...

I dont know....she chipped straight...

Rd entered the class and joined his group..

Rd just forget about the match and concentrate...there is a surprise waiting for us...vids said with twinkling eyes...

Rd's eyes were pasted on sany...who is looking at what vidhushi is saying....

He went towards her....

Sanyukta I want to talk with u....rd said..

Vids what kind of surprise?? Sany completely ignored rd's request..

Rd sighed nd sat near yoyo...

When u both were out of the class Maya mam came to our class and announced that there is a surprise waiting for us..kaustu said....

Hmm...lets see....

IN LIBRARY

Vidharth and Jigki were busy in their love land....Rd gave many questions to yoyo...Yoyo was finding difficulty to solve them...Sany was pretending to be be lost in book,but her mind was revolving around rd...

Rd was stealing glances of her...

She stood up from her position and went to search some books....Rd followed her... She went to a corner and started searching....

Sanyukta I am sorry.....rd for the first time held his ears in front of a girl....He was looking cute...

Sanyukta was about to go from there but rd blocked her way....

Sanyukta I am sorry....rd repeated...

Sorry accepted.....now plzz move from my way.....sany said with a serious face..

Sanyukta I am sorry....naa....rd said agin making a puppy face..

tum apne aap ko samajthi kya ho??jab chaahe chilaathe ho aur phir aise sorry bolte ho...tumne zara socha ki mujhe kitna dukh ho rahi thi....mujhe laga tum mujhe ek bohot acha frnd manthe ho....par....u proved it wrong rd.....

Rd listened her like a five year old child..

Tab mei bohot gusse mei te..I will never repeat it....rd pleaded....

Hmmm...ok sorry accepted...but dont repeat it again...

I will never.....

Rd hugged sany tight....

Arrey yaar I will die...sany said as he hugged her tight...

He loosened his grip on her...Both started laughing...

This was witnessed by someone...

Who is this someone??😮😮😱😱

Any guesses😉😉??

Votes and comments plzzzz.....

Take care

Bye 😘😘