NotSoPoisonousIvy's Alter Ego Tag!

Hey Kittens! Meow here! I've been tagged by the lovely NotSoPoisonousIvy to do her Alter Ego tag! Here we go!

Rules:
•You must give it a name, personality, and appearance.
•Giving your alter ego a power/magic is up to you.
•If you want, you can draw your character but even if you do draw it, you still must describe the appearance.
•YOU MUST DO THE TAG IF YOU GET TAGGED!!!
•At the end, tag 11 people to do the tag too.

My alter ego:

Name:Midnight

Personality:Dark, mysterious, keeps to herself, only cares about revenge.

Appearance:Human form:Long dark brown hair that goes past her waste line with blood stained tips, light gray wolf ears and tail, wears a teal ripped blood stained sleeveless shirt, ripped up bootcut jeans with blood splattered across, white high top converses that are tattered and half red, purple right eye, orange left eye covered by hair, dark grey tattered jacket where inside are two daggers stained with blood.Wolf form: light gray with dark grey stomach, silver eyes.

Powers: can shapeshift into a wolf (duh), can speak to animals, can turn invisible.

I tag:

WriterGen7777

PokkiSlays

Caelicat73

FlyingSquirrelGirl5

TheGamingOtaku

MeliodasGirl

CatPurplexX

dill4406

Temmie-San

Scarletmoon3

TheDrool

There we go! I think I did it right. I don't know! Bye my kittens!

Meow out!