Sissify Me?

^^ Dragon ^^

--- James ---

She gasped, and slowly turned, pushing me up against the wall. I felt something hard between her legs, and realized the mistake I'd just made.

"Oh fuck me." I sighed.

"Hmm, with pleasure..."

---

I chuckled awkwardly. "Uhm, I just thought of this... Uhm... I've never had...-"

"No dominate female has ever pegged you?" She smirked.

I blushed. "No... Is that a problem? I don't want to make you feel like you have to-"

"I'm happy to be your first..." She purred, and kissed me deeply, grinding on my member. "And don't worry... I'll be gentle..." She whispered.

I shivered, and gave up, relaxing. I gripped her hips, and sank my fingers into her thick hips, and gasped, kissing her again.

She chuckled and kissed me back, pushing my jacket off my shoulders. I nipped her lip gently, and she moaned, biting back roughly, much harder.

My knees trembled as she opened her eyes, and they shone a deep, bloody red. I couldn't fall to my knees, because she was now pressing me to the wall even harder, her lips and teeth questing along my neck.

She pulled my teeshirt up and off, and her hands began exploring my chest and back, while her lips found my abs, and licked between them, making me shudder.

She slowly undid my belt, and my pants didn't move. She raised an eyebrow, and then her hands found my ass, and she gasped.

My pants couldn't fall past my hips and ass cheeks, which were much bigger than I tried to let on.

She breathed out gently as she gripped them, yanking my pants down to my ankles and then letting me step out of them.

She slowly kissed my member through the straining material of my underwear, and I shivered.

She smiled. "So cute... I'll have to remember to kiss your cock more often. That little shiver is... Mmm..." She giggled, and then turned me around, her strong hands gripping by cheeks.

I gasped and moaned, covering my mouth. "Mm... Please do." I smiled once I had my composure.

She chuckled and spanked me. "Don't get cocky, I'm About to make you my bitch." She growled playfully.

I eep'ed and shivered, a little scared. The cock dangling in her skirt was much bigger than mine, it was at least 13 inches, and thicker than my forearm.

She freed herself, stuffing her panties into my mouth and kneeling behind me as I gasped. 'She's huge... How can I possibly take that in there?!?'

"Careful preparation..." She answered, ripping down my underwear, and then the most amazing feeling struck me as her tongue dug itself into me, wiggling and stretching, widening my ass.

I screamed out an amazed orgasm, completely unprepared for that, and she moaned, pulling back and licking some of my cum off my cock.

"So sweet... Mmm..." She dug back into my ass, and I reflexively bent over, pushing her deeper.

She moaned and pulled her godly tongue out, making me hiss in disappointment, and then rammed two fingers into my waiting hole.

I yelped again, painting the wall, and she smiled, moving under my legs to my front, still thrusting her fingers, and swallowed my cock down in one gulp, sucking harder than any submissive bitch I'd ever gotten head from.