How Fate Binds Us

Author's Note:

Well, this is my first horror story. Pretty surprising right? I was always the romantic comedy type, so it was a pretty good challenge. I feel like I'm getting more better as a writer. And I'm posting this up for the Wattys since it fits the requirements.

Anyway, at English class we had to make this Halloween story. I took this as an opportunity to write the story and post it on Wattpad. I want to write books of all genres so people of all genres would come to my page. So I got the horror and mystery/thriller down. I might make more horror stories, this was pretty fun to make. It took me a while to come up with the plot. It took a lot of clever thinking to make it mystery/thriller worthy.

Oh you guys so want me to shut up now. I see, don't mind me, my heart is just breaking in the inside. (Sniffle) This? This is nothing, just being hurt for all eternity.

Just go skip this author's not and go on with the story.

You guys probably already have, didn't you?

And the story is dedicated to HarryThu, a friend of mine in Wattpad. He's a guy (probably the only guy I know in Wattpad hmm... I think he is) and maybe seemed to be the only person I know who'll be interested in this type of story. Hope you like it Harry! Now update your joke book!

RubixCube89201