Lonely and busy days

Bonnie's POV
It was morning and Foxy and Chica was flirting with each other,it was a lonely day for me and I know Toy Bonnie would call me a loser if he figured out that I have no one,"hey laddie will ya get us some pizza for me lassie?"he asked,I sighed "ok..."I walked into the kitchen and saw golden Freddy looking at me with his dark black eyes,"what's wrong Bonnie?"he asked "nothing..."I replied and got chica and foxy some pizza "hey Freddy-not now Toy chica I have to work with marionette.."Freddy told her and she sighed and walked away sadly,I sat down in a dark spot,and cried it's horrible or be alone,"what are you doing there Bonnie??"asked Toy Bonnie "n-nothing..just go away!!"I yelled at him and he rolled his bright green eyes and walked away to see Toy Freddy,"Bonnie?"I turned to see Freddy next to me "f-Freddy-"he hugged me without a warning,"don't worry Bonnie I got you!"he looked into my red eyes with his water blue eyes,"I..I have to go now.."I said and started to walk away in embarrassment "wait-"I heard Freddy but I shut the door on him and walked away in shame,I also blushed when he looked into my eyes and hugged me,"but I will always be a loner.."I looked into the dark window "forever..."

Freddy's POV
As I opened the door Bonnie shut on me,Toy chica kissed me and we fell on the ground "take a break and let's do it!"she said happily,"Toy chica.."I started "I can't do it right now."I walked away leaving her in shock and sorrow,"Bonnie!"I cried but no answer which made me panic badly "BONNIE!?!?!?!"I cried louder "Freddy I think he went into the night guards office!"chica said and I looked in there,I saw that he was opening a poison for animatronics "STOP!!"I screamed and took it away from him as he cried,he sat down looking miserable and depressed,I sat down next to him and hugged him tightly,he hugged back and cried on my furry chest,"your safe now Bonnie..."I told him...

HEY GUYS ITS CHLOE AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU LIKED THIS SO I CAN MAKE MORE SOON THIS IS FOR MY COUSIN AND A FRIEND BTW ANYWAYS BYE BYE LOVES!~