Just Another Day (1)

- Jack -

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through a window. I groaned and tried falling back to sleep, but my dog jumped on the bed and started licking my face. "O-Okay, I'm up!" I laughed and rolled out of bed. "Hey, Gizmo." I petted him. Gizmo's like a brother to me, I love him so much, he's really the only one who can make me happy.

"Morning, Séan!" My mom warmly smiled at me and handed me some bread, I ripped a piece off and fed it to Gizmo. "Your da-" I interrupted my her. "Dad is already in the field, you'll be working in the house, and I have to go sell the crops by myself, the usual, I know." I mumbled and hungrily ate my bread.

She sighed and looked at me. "I know our lives aren't really exciting but it will get better, okay? I promise, just be more positive." My mom smiled and I nodded, giving her fake smiling as well.

I'll try to... I thought to myself and sighed quietly. I put on my shoes, picked up a couple crates filled with food, and left.

- Time Skip -

I arrived early at my stand in the local centre, I setted everything up and sat in an old wooden chair. I sighed, waiting for a costumer. "Just another day..."

- Mark -

"I-I'm sorry, but...n-no." I rejected, I hate using that word, another princess. She was enraged and viciously yelled at me before leaving, it was better than seeing the others breaking into tears. I hate doing this every single day. What's wrong with me? Wy do I have to do find a damn suitor anyway? I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but.....what else can I fucking do? I sighed in frustration as I sat on my throne, my hands covered my face.

"Mark?" I looked up to see my mom and dad, excitedly smiling at me. "Do you like her? Are you going to get married? Will she be the new queen? Where is she?" They kept asking me question after question, making more stress attacking me with each one. "If you're asking about princess hot-head, she left." My younger brother, Thomas, told our parents. "Thomas!" My mom snapped at him but he just shrugged and walked away. (Yeah, I know Thomas is the older brother, it's just for the story)

My parents looked at me with kind smiles on their faces, but I could still see the disappointment in their eyes which made me feel terrible. "I-I'm sorry..." I muttered. "It's okay, Mark! You'll find that perfect girl soon, I know you will! It will just take time." My mom tried sounding reasurring. "Do you want to meet the next prin-" "NO! I don't want to see anymore girls, I just want to be alone, OKAY?!" I angrily snapped at my parents then left the castle, trying to calm down while walking through town.

I took a deep breath and started to feel better, a few people greeted and talked to me which made me smile. I walked into the local centre, where they sold and traded all kinds of stuff. I was going to go to a stand with baked goods but something- someone caught my eye.
---
AND THAT DOES IT FOR THIS CHAPTER! I don't really like the ending but oh well.

ANYWAYS, if you liked that chapter! PUNCH that vote button, in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! And, high fives all around! *wapish* *wapish* And I will see all you crazy fans IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

BUH-BYYYYYEEEE!!!!