Part 22 (Last part)

So this is the last part of Loneliness because I decided to cut it down from 24 parts to 22 because it seem to me, I lack the idea on what to write anymore and I feel horrible about it. But I would also like to say that I feel quite happy that it is now finish so I could focus on writing on my other one and hopefully I'll get it publish. I want to thank anyone who's still reading this, has been reading it or read it before. It really means a lot to me so thank you. I appreciate it a lot.

                                                             *************************

I told Freddie about what happened at the antique store and that I found out a piece of information about my family that I never knew about. "Probably they didn't tell you because they didn't want you to feel sad or anything. You were still a kid back then," Freddie said and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes, holding Freddie closer to me. "Hey, you should probably talk to your dad about this."

"Yeah, you're right," I said and released myself away from Freddie and sat upright. "I should go talk to him." Just as soon as I was ready to leave, he pulled me and I crashed onto the bed next to him. "What are you doing?" I asked looking sternly at him. "I'm going home, I need to talk to Dad. It was your idea anyway," I said.

"Not now you nitwit, cuddle with me tonight. Dad is working late so we have the house to ourselves," he smiled pulling me back into his arms and started kissing my cheek rapidly. I giggled and pushed his face away but he kissed me anyway.

"Thanks," I said and meant it with all of my heart.

"What for?" he asked with eyes closed and I felt his warm lips against my cheek.

"Everything. You changed my life a lot over these past few weeks and I'm grateful," I replied in all honesty, turning my head over to face his perfect face. "Thanks," I said again and gave me a soft peck on the lips.

"Don't worry. You're just gonna have to get use to it," he giggled pulling me in closer and I felt his chest against my breasts. "That feels nice," he joked.

"Dork," I said pushing myself away from him and we both laughed. "What time is it?"

"I don't know. I don't really care as long as you're here with me."

"Cheesy," I said and pushed him to the side and got on top of him . His body were in between my legs and he opened his eyes and that little smirk of his sparked the whole room. "Am I cheesy as well now?" I giggled.

"Mhmm," he grinned and a lighting of lust struck his eyes. It wasn't appropriate yet because we haven't been going out for that long and I wanted to wait. Instead, I went in for a kiss and we returned soft and long passionate kiss. Our legs intertwined and bodies touched, our tongues danced in each other's mouth back and forth, I could feel his warm fingertips tracing at the small of my back.

He moved from my lips and down to my neck, my fingers ran through his hair. We sat down and I wrapped my legs around his waist and from my neck, he moved slowly back up to my chin, my cheeks and then my lips. The time was moving but it felt like it wasn't and I lay on top of him still sharing a loving, passionate kiss.

I wished that this would last; us, me and Freddie, and I feel like I belong whenever I was with him. At this time, I wish I knew what he was thinking and I hope he knew how strong my love for him has grown ever since he moved in right next door to me. It was almost as if fate wanted me to be happy and not sad anymore.

FREDDIE'S SHORT POV:

I never knew she had it in her, and she's such a great kisser. Her lips were so soft and sweet, I don't want it to leave mine, ever. Her petite and cute body were on top of me and she looked beautiful even in the dark. Her emerald eyes shined brighter than the stars and her perfect complexion melted my heart. She was looking effortlessly perfect and I grabbed her closer to me; I want to make her feel safe, protected and I want to take all of her problems in the world away.