new neighbors?

(A/N hey guys I'm back with "anotha one" hope you enjoy BTW all creds go to Brandon Rowland on the YouTube video)

I decided to be social for once and go introduce myself."hi my name is zoey nice to meet you," I said to who I think was their mom. "Hi dear its nice to meet you too." She answered."I'm there mom Christine,there's hunter who is 15,Brandon who is 13,and last but not least there is Ashton who is 10." There mom said politely."nice to meet you,"I said giving them a big smile."I would invite you over for dinner but my mom is away at business and my babysitter is an asshole,"I said covering Ashton's ears at the end. "How bad could she be?Christine asked. "He abuses me and threatens to kill me if I tell my mom," I say almost crying. "That's it what's your moms number you're staying with us!" Christine said. "Its 270-880-5437(fake obviously do not call)" I say. 5 minutes later she gets off the phone with my mom. "Go pack your bags sweetie,your staying with us." Christine says politely. "Can someone go with me I don't wanna get hit," I ask timidly. "Of course,Brandon and hunter will go with you," she say sweetly. We walk into my house seeing Michael passed out with a beer in his hands. I go upstairs and pack quickly while Brandon and hunter keep watch. We head back to their house. "You didn't have to do this,you know?" I ask Christine. "But I did," she answers while grinning.....

(What's up everyone it your girl superwoman! Haha I'm gonna keep doing this and you can't stop me *evil laugh😈* anyways bye penguins!
Mara out💕)