hmm...

I wake up by the sun shining in my face. After I talked to Christine last night I went straight to bed. "Get up sleepyhead," Brandon said while grinning at me."whyyyy!" I say while getting up and going to the kitchen. I saw a pretty girl and hunter kissing so I took a picture and said,"awee!" They both turned to me and blushed."hi zoey I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Morgan (a.k.a. morganwiseman)" hunter said grinning ear to ear. "Wow she's really pretty!" I say flashing a smile. "Yup and she's all mine." Hunter said snaking his arm around her waist. "Awe relationship goals!" I say while squealing. After awhile of talking I found out she plays volleyball too! Well thats one thing we have in common. She's over looking like a goddess while I'm just a sack of potatoes. "Well guys what are we going to do toda--" I was cut off by the door knocking. "Zoey go hide in the attic now!" Hunter says looking panicked after looking out the peephole. "Why?" I question. "Go now!" He whisper yells at me. Morgan grabs my hand and leads my to the attic.
(Hunters POV)
After zoey and Morgan go and hide I open the door to see an angry Michael. "Where the fuck is she!?" He yelled as his breath reeked of alcohol. "Who?" I said looking confused. "You know what I'm talking about!" He says pushing me out of the way and coming into the house. Well Shit!
(Morgan POV )
I was sitting with zoey on the ground when we heard crashing below us then it all went silent. We both burst into tears until we heard sirens. Relief washed over my whole body. We went downstairs to see cops holding a now in custody Michael and hunter holding a rag to his busted lip. I ran to hunter while zoey was smirking at Michael because she knew he'd be gone for a long time.
(Zoey POV btw Brandon's been at a friend this whole time)

My heart skipped a beat when I was told he was a convicted rapist! I'm lucky I wasn't raped..yet! The police took him away while Morgan and Hunter cuddled on the couch awe. Uggh I'm so lonely. "Goodnight guys!" I said to them "night," they both reply.
"Use protection!" I say to them. They both blushed hardcore haha!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤
Bye penguin squad!
Mara out 💕