1

it all started in Seville house where Simon and Alvin was alone in the house. Theodore had followed Dave to see the movies . it was on Friday and it was now evening . they would be alone all hours . Simon had developed feelings for Alvin, pretty much. the very special feelings for Simon made ​​him constantly nervous when Simon was near Alvin. He wanted to tell Alvin straight out how he feels about Alvin. but he did not know how Alvin would react , so Simon did not dare to tell. then did not know Simon Alvin would spread those feelings to the public too. Night saw the movie together in the living room . where they sat on the couch next to each other . but they still had different blankets on them. Simon had his blue fleece blanket , Alvin its sweet red blanket in fleece. they had their blankets up to his chin . they saw a horror movie together.

they had seen the film in an hour and a half and that was the end of the film. when the film began to kissing each other. the movie was sitting in bed and kissed. they became excited and horny. peron engines which use their tongues, tongues wrestled sloppy with each other. Simon sat on the sofa and looked at it, he felt his cock began to grow, and they trembled in lust and nervousness. Simon then took a look at his pants and noticed that his cock wanted to have some fun with Alvin. simon during the movie started thinking about Alvin naked, then after that scene on television. (WHAT IF I COULD GET TO DO THAT WITH ALVIN. I HAVE entrusted ALL MY CHANCE NOW, DAVE and Theodore was gone and we were alone now. Now it is a perfect location for exactly that) Simon began to blush and get a red cheek when he thought about it. after movie the film was over now, and the twisted head to each other so that they met each other's gaze. "SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MOVIE THEN" Alvin asked Simon in curiosity. "It really good, the best I've seen," Simon says in a cheerful voice. "So what are we to do now, the rest of the hour UNTIL THEY COME" Alvin asked. simon thinking for a while about what to do. when he arrived at the perfect time. "I KNOW FOLLOW ME" simon says firmly. Alvin was curious what it was and had no objection but obeyed his orders. they went down the couch and then took Simon Alvin in his hand. they ran to the bedroom. when they were there as told Simon that his idea for alvin.