Chapter 2: "It's A Secret." "Well I wanna know it..."

When I woke up, Ashley was holding me close, his arms wrapped around me. I felt safer than ever, wanted, loved, everything I wanted and needed. Right there in his arms... I snuggled into his chest again, and put a hand on his chest. Ashley looked down at me, smiling softly, and I smiled back. Then I fell asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was still in Ashley’s arms, but he was sitting on a couch in the studio. I sat up, “Oh shit guys! What time is it?! I’m sooooo sorry!!”

Ash laughed, and Jinxx smirked, “It’s 11. You slept very soundly right there in Ash’s arms...” I rolled my eyes and got off of Ashley. I was NOT in the mood for being teased. I was never going to admit to ANYONE that I had feelings for him. “What, Jinxx, am I supposed to sleepwalk all the way to the couch myself?”

Jinxx smirked, “No, but you also didn’t have to sleep on him.”

“I fell asleep in the car!!!” Jinxx rolled his eyes and got Andy.

Andy smiled, “Hey, Sleeping Beauty!”

I scratched my head through my hat, “I don’t wanna be at work today!!!!!! -__-”

“Then why didn’t you call in?”

“Because I wanna do your photo shoot!!!” I whined like a little kid.

“Fine, we’ll do it now, Jas,” Andy chuckled at my immaturity.

So I set up my camera and the guys stood in front of the backdrop. “Okay, guys. I need fierce and scary.” The guys did several poses, and I took pictures. “Now I need sexy. Just pure sexy.”

Ash smirked, “Okay guys. Outta the way, this means just me” and started to take off his shirt. I was melting, but I couldn’t show it, “Ash, keep your shirt on.” So he started messing with his pants. “NO! DEFINITELY keep your pants on!!!”

“You know you at least wanna see my Outlaw tattoo...” He winked, and I got frustrated now, “No. I really don’t. Keep your damn clothes on and take this seriously.”

Ash pouted, “Fine...” Then the guys gave me sexy poses and I took pictures.

Soon, we were done with miscellaneous pictures too. I put away my camera while the guys went to their dressing room. But I soon felt a presence behind me. When I turned around, I saw Ashley in his clothes for the shoot, but he only had a bit of eyeliner left on his face.

“Hey!” I was surprised, “What’s up, Ashley?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh... Well why’d you come over here then? I’d assume you have something to say to me...”

“... Yes and no...”

“Well?...”

“It’s a secret.”

“Well I wanna know it!” I poked Ash’s stomach.

“Well come here.” I moved closer and he whispered, “You’re pretty...”

That took my breath away and all I could do was whisper, “Really?” He nodded, so I said, “I think you’re pretty attractive yourself.” I blushed and looked down, while Ashley smiled at me. “And I have a secret too. But you have to come here, because I won’t just blurt it out.” Ash leaned in closer to me, and I kissed his lips. I was about to pull away when he put his arms around my waist and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. One of his hands had started going up the back of my shirt when...