Chapter-1

You were walking back to home from school, you saw 'EXO' posters everywhere in your way.You signed and stopped in front of the one of the posters.There are all together twelve members in 'EXO' but you interested in only one, 'Xiumin Oppa!'. You haven't seen him since he become a trainee in SM Town.

          You couldn't forget him and always miss him.But you wanted to know. Will he remember you? Will he miss you? Even though he does, he'll remember you as a good friend and miss you as his little sister. Only your feeling is special on him. He only treats you like his little sister but he always care about you so much. That's an one of the reasons you fell for him. Today, he took over your head on your way back home.

You: "Mom,I'm home"

Mom: "Oh,___.Come here.I have something to tell ya!"

You: "What is it,mom?"

Mom: "Xiumin's mom called me this morning. She said she want to have lunch with us tomorrow at ___ restaurant."

You: "Really?Why?"  *0_0*

Mom: "I don't know exactly but she said she also want to see you. And you don't go there anymore since Xuimin gone,right?"

You; "hee...hee....yes!"

Mom: "OK then! Go and change your clothes then we'll have dinner together."

You; 'Nae,omma!"

             You go to your room. You put your bag on the chair and throw yourself on the bed.Feel so excited because Xuimin's mom invite you a lunch. His parents always treat you like their own daughter and it makes you pleased as you also wanted to be.It's stupid but you wish Xiumin be there too.

Next morning,

              You woke up early as your mind was only focus on today lunch. You opened your wardrobe and picked out a new dress.You spinned around and looked yourself in the mirror to make sure you looked perfect or not.

Mom; "____,are you finished? You better come down if you don't want to late!!"

You: "Nae,omma! I'm finished!"

                 You quickly ran down from the stairs and slipped the step and almost fell down from the stair.

Mom: "OMO,____ YAH!!! Take a easy dear.I might get a heart attack because of u."

You; "Mianhae,omma! I'm OK.Let's go"

At the restaurant. 

                  You and your mom went inside the restaurant. You both were looking for his mom. Then,the waiter came to you.

Waiter; "Are you____and this is your mom?"

You: "Yes, I'm her"

Waiter: "Then, please come with me. She's waiting for you two"

                The waiter take you two to the private room. As the door is opened, you see Xiumin's mom. You greet her politely.

You: "Annyeonghasayoe,ajima!"

H/M: "Omo, ____na! You look more beautiful than before. You become a beautiful lady"

You: "hee...thanks,ajima."  *blush*

Y/M: "Xiumin's omma, long time no see. How's you been?"

H/M: "____'s omma.I'm fine! How's you doing?"

Y/M: "I'm fine too."

                    You didn't interested in their conversation and you were searching for Xiumin.If he were here.

H/M: "_____,what are you searching for? Are you looking for Xiumin? He's not coming with me,___. He doesn't know about this lunch. He has been busy during these days. He said their comeback is on next month so their schedule is full with practice. And he rarely come home too"

You: "Ah,nae ajima.I see"

                  You disappointed as you really wish him here.Your mom and his mom enjoyed themselves but you were not. All of the food from this restaurant might be delicious but in your mouth everything is tasteless. Not sure is it just because of your taste buds or you were mentally something wrong.

Meanwhile in EXO Practice Room,

                        Everyone threw themselves on the floor.They were too tired as they had been practicing for 8 hours without taking a rest.

Chanyeol: "So hungry!!! Nearly to die!!"

Suho: " Come on,guys.Just one more time,OK? I'll treat you guys when we finished"

Chanyeol: "I don't think I can do it anymore but are you promise?"

Suho: "Promise!"

                    Everyone stood up again and the music started. They ended their last time perfectly.

Kai: "As you promise,let's go to eat"

Sehun: "Let's go! I've just found out there's a great restaurant opened near around. Some said it's really delicious"

Xiumin: "We should go to that place. The restaurants Sehun take to us are always delicious"

Suho: "Ah,really......?" *checking out his purse*

                  All of the members forced Suho to the restaurant. He didn't got a chance to finish his words. Fortunately,the restaurant Sehun took to them is where you were having lunch with Xiumin's mom and your mom. They had just arrived and you were about to leave. All accidentally met in front of the gate.

To be continued.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story guys! :) Feel free to comment and suggest!