Chapter~3

Joe's P. O. V
I hadn't heard from Chrissy for a little while after getting home so I figured I would go check on her. I opened up her bedroom door and she wasn't in her bed. I knocked on the bathroom door and looked down. I see the deep red liquid flowing out from the bathroom. I bust open the door and see Chrissy out cold on the ground with a razor directly next to her. I call 911 while freaking out, they told me to stay calm while they get here the fastest they can. I cotempulate weither or not I should call Caspar considering he was in the so important meeting that he had to yell at her, we had just visited the hospital and we were going there again.
I called Caspar and told him what I walked in on. He freaked out and to my surprise he told me he would be at the hospital before we got there. He was. I got there and ran to Caspar, I broke down and started to cry I didn't want her to die. She had so many cuts and so much blood loss I'm glad I found her when I did or she probably would be dead.
"Why are you crying" Caspar says while rubbing my back "Your with me remember, she will end up just fine"
"Actually you and me didn't have a thing remember I'm not gay you are, is that why you yelled at her because you were jelious of us, you did this to her just so you know she was extremely upset when you yelled at her then she distanced herself from me when she got home! She could have died and your out here being jelious I can't believe you right now at least she knows I care for her, you may not which I won't ever understand but I don't have to, Caspar I think you should move out to your own house, I'll give Christine the choice to stay with me when and if she wakes up now either shutup and go check on your sister or fucking leave and go pack your shit from my house" I yell getting up in his face then walking to Chrissy room.
"Joe you can't kick me out where am I supposed to go!" Caspar scream to me from down the hallway
"I don't know but you better figure it out you have 30 days no more and yes you can leave with less!" I reply with more anger in my tone then I expected there to be.
I turn and looked at Chrissy, I looked at her long blonde hair and her beautiful dark blue eyes, and her light pink plump lips i had kissed not long before all this had happend.
"Chrissy if you can hear me you need to know that I love you, your so beautiful , I know Caspar is your brother but I kicked him out of the house you can stay with me or go with him either way I want you as a part of my life, when I found you my heart sunk to my stomach I could believe what I was seeing, the beautiful girl that I was with not that long ago was slowly dieing, what hurt even more is that it was because of your brother and you got so quiet and sheltered yourself from me, I want you to know you don't have to to that you can always tell me anything no matter what it is, if you can hear this please just know that I need you please wake up Chrissy please" I pour my heart out, I get up and give her a quick kiss before leaving her room not knowing if that would be the last time I ever got to kiss her or not. I need her. The little time shes been here has been drama and I want that to change for her. I want her to wake up so I can take her on dates and kiss her and cuddle her until she falls asleep I want her wake up so I can tell her how beautiful she is and how much she means to me, I don't just want her to wake up I need her to. I think Im in love with her.

Authors note
~hey guys I really hope your enjoying the story so far! I haven't really wrote a story in a long time if you guys have any ideas as to what I should do to make it better feel free to comment! Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of it!