Chapter 10

Michael's P.O.V.

"CUT!!"

I walked over to Cote and kissed her cheeks.

"You were amazing sweetcheeks."

She gave me her cute smile and said

"Aww. Thank you sweetheart"

"Aww. You guys are so cute!!" Pauley says.

"So are you and Sean" I say

Sean walkes up and hugs Pauley.

"Who wants pizza? My treat" Mark says walking up.

"Sure!" I say. "Cote?"

"Ok. Let me go to the ladies room first."

She takes her purse as she walks away leaving Me, Mark, Pauley and Sean.

Pauley removes her spiked bracelet and puts it in her purse but leaves her dog collar on.

Sean removes his earwig and gun props and puts it in Pauley's purse.

Mark removes his earwig and gun props too and puts it in his pocket.

I remove my gun, back up gun, weapon hollster props and puts it in the prop box since Cote's purse is too small.

We each still have a small knife in us since we believe in Gibbs's rule #9 'Never ever go anywhere without a knife'. We use it only for emergencies.

We have a small talk and Cote finally comes back, drops her props in the box as she comes. Her eyes are red and she has puffy cheeks. Which says she was crying. Pauley ask her if she cried and she just said she yawned and her eyes became teary. I put my arm around her and we walked out of the set to our favorite 'Italian Pizzaria' nearby.

[Italian Pizzaria]

Pauley's P.O.V.

Cote seems really quiet and even refused her favorite Triple cheeze, ham pizza because she said it was... unheathly. Wow. What is wrong? I also noticed her touching her stomach. I asked once why was she doing that she said she just had a stomach ache cause of something she ate for breakfast. We tried to push it away but her behavior got us worried.

"Pauls?" Mark says

"Yeah Mark?"

"Find out what's wrong with Cotes"

"Ok"

Before I could start a conversation with her, she asked me to follow her to the ladies room. I stood up and followed her to the room.

[Ladies room]

Cote walks over to the mirror and starts crying.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she turns around, hugs my and cries on my shoulder.

Then...

She said two words I was not ready for.

I can't believe it.

She's... She's... She's...