First Day Back

Senior year started and all of a sudden, there he was, looking so beautifully handsome in his football sweater, Justin Drew Bieber. I've had a crush on him since 3rd grade. But as if he was going to notice me. The only time he did notice me was when one of his friends, Rick, purposely spilt his lunch on me! It was back in 2014 on the 12th of June. I was devastated, everyone was laughing. I quickly looked up to see if Justin was looking at me. He was looking at me in despair, and in that moment, i was a wreck. I could see that he wanted to help me, and as much as he might have wanted to, he couldn't, his friends would've thought he was a total freak and he'd probably be kicked off the football team. I couldn't do that to him. I quickly ran off crying to the girls bathroom. I stared into the mirror at the horrifying sight of me. I knew I would never be able to eat my lunch peacefully in the cafeteria ever again. Everyday, since that day, I eat my lunch at the abandoned park across from the high school. I like to softly push myself on the swing. Finally, the bell rang and it was time to see who we'd get partnered up with this semester. I've never had good experiences when we partner up with someone, I always get Brandon or Mitchell. But this time....