Is it Right or is it Wrong?

Eventually I left Ms Pattie's office and we said our farewells. Lunch was on and as it was, I would walk to the abandoned park across from the school. I could see the boys playing football on the oval and the girls sitting on the grandstands. Oh how I wish Sasha would fall and hurt herself for payback of what she did to me. THAT BITCH! But I can't let her get in the way of me. I was eating my lunch like usual and I could feel this cool breeze coming out of nowhere. This massive gust of wind struck, leaves were flying everywhere so I quickly packed up my lunch and grabbed my bag then ran to the closest classroom. My heart was beating so fast. No one was in their so I locked the doors and hid under a desk. A bang on the door startled me so I got up to see who it was, it was Justin! I quickly unlocked the door. It flung back from the strong winds, my hair was flying back. "Quickly!" I shouted. Justin hopped in and helped me close the door. He locked it while I went back to hide under the desk, he ran and hid under it with me too. It was the teachers desk so it was the best one that would keep us safe. "What's happening and where's Sasha?" I said, he replied saying "I'm not quite sure but I think she's safe." "Why didn't you go with her?" I asked, "I was all the way across the oval and didn't know what was going on but I could see everyone starting to run into the classrooms so I just came to the closest one hoping someone would let me in." "I'm starving" said Justin. "I've got some spare food in my bag if you want that?" I said looking into his eyes. "Yes please" Justin said smiling. He ate and we talked for hours and hours while the storm was still going. It was then 7pm and the storm was still going, I was getting cold and really thirsty. I asked if Justin had water, he did and let me have some. I had my legs up against my chest, shivering. "You cold?" He said. "Yes, very" I said whilst I was still shaking. He pulled out his football jacket and swung it over my shoulders. "Better?" He asked, "Better" I responded while smiling. Justin had asked about how my arm was, I told him not to get mad with Sasha and told him the whole story. He said sorry but I didn't really worry about it, it wasn't his fault. It then was 9pm and still strong winds. I checked my phone so I could see the radar, no service. Justin checked his but no service. The power shut down and I was getting scared. I started to tear up because I wanted this to end (luckily Justin couldn't see me). I sniffled, he heard and asked if I was alright. He then comforted me while hugging me. I asked if we had to stay here for the night, he said yes. I felt safe. We both laid down, backs facing each other. Suddenly, we both rolled over to see us staring into each other's eyes.....