This Day

Later on that afternoon, Justin contacted me via mobile. I was thinking like how the heck did he get my number? I then slowly remembered that a student leaked it out to the school once she also leaked a fake nude that had my head cropped onto it. It was last year, the day my father came back from the army. I never truly understood why someone would do such a revolting thing. It was September the 2nd, I jumped out of the car to notice that everyone was looking at me and laughing while looking at each other's phones and whispering. A girl, her name was Jenna, started running up to me and shoved her phone in my face, I looked at the image in disgust but not only to see my face on the naked girls body. I dropped to my knees, holding my head in my hands, crying until I gave myself a huge headache. I was traumatised and scarred for the rest of my life. My whole life was turned upside down, I tried telling everyone that it wasn't me in the picture and that someone must have cropped my head onto it, but, no one listens to me, well, because, it's just me. After the occurrence, I didn't go back to school for a good month, I locked myself in my room for a whole 3days, no food, no water, no nothing but my bed, my diary and me. My dad and mum started to get worried by the second day so they tried knocking down the door, it didn't work. I could hear them talking but my hearing wasn't that good as I listened to nothing. The third day struck and they heard a big thud, I collapsed, blackness struck, I was very dizzy and started to daze off into the nightmare. Eventually I woke up in the hospital and was on strick medication for a month. I never remembered anything until this day.....