001.

Walking down the hallway was a pain in the ass. Everyone had their stares aimed at them which made Jimin's grip on Jeongguk's waist tighten. The latter also felt how his boyfriend pulled him closer to him, as if the space between them isn't nonexistent already. Jeongguk takes a glance at Jimin and finds him with a clenched jaw and sharper eyes, some usual characters that his boyfriend would possess if ever he is upset. Worry fills Jeongguk's eyes and extends a hand towards Jimin's face to make him look at him.

"What's wrong, hyung? Why are you upset?" Jeongguk caresses Jimin's cheek and jaw to make him relax. He scans the older's features to take note if the signs of being upset are leaving. The other looks at his eyes which makes his breath catch, after all these years, Jimin still is so ethereal. "Nothing, love. Don't worry about me, hm?" Jeongguk shakes his head at this and continues asking his boyfriend. "There clearly is something wrong, hyung. Talk to me."

Jimin smiles at this and leaves a peck on the younger's lips. "I'm just disturbed at the stares you are receiving, baby. I know you look delectable but they can't stare too long at what's mine," Jimin nearly growls as he answers Jeongguk. The latter only smiles at this, chuckling at his boyfriend. He then takes the older's face in his two hands and says, "Don't worry, love. They can stare but I'm only yours, you know that right? Don't be upset now. It's you who gets to have me and the end of the day." This was finished by another kiss to which Jimin growls at and grabs the younger's hips tighter. They kiss fiercely at the hallway, not caring that students are watching, and that the bell to the first class has already rung. They don't care as long as they are in each other's arms.

They part as the lack of oxygen burns their lungs already, the younger giggling with a dazed look on his eyes, and the older with a contented smile because yes, he did that to Jeon Jeongguk.

"You're only mine, yeah baby? Don't forget that." Jimin says then leaves a kiss on Jeongguk's forehead. "Now go and attend your first class. I'll be waiting for you outside once it ends. Bye, buttercup," Jimin bids his farewell and waits for Jeongguk to round the corner, making his way to his first class.

edited x