The Day After

Fletcher reached the police station the next day at 11. His eyes had black circles around them, his clothes were crumpled and he smelled of alcohol.
"Danny."
Fletcher turned to see Captain Albert Jones walking towards him. Jones and Fletcher went way back. They studied at the same school and coincidentally had the same dream - joining the force.
"Danny, I'm sorry. Shit man. Are you okay?"
Fletcher acknowledged him with a curt nod.
"Where are they taking the statement?" asked Fletcher.
"Room 104. Just remember Danny. Anytime you feel uncomfortable, just tell me. "
"Sure Al."
After giving his statement Fletcher exited the room to find Jones and Cooper standing.
"What did the teams get?" asked Fletcher.
"Autopsy report showed that the cause of death was a slit across the neck. Most probably with a knife." answered Jones.
"Any clues?"
"Danny, you sure you want to do this? Take some time off. We'll conduct the investigation." said Cooper.
"Clues? " repeated Fletcher.
"I think you should sit down for this Fletcher." said Jones.
"Albert, not now. Just tell me. "
Jones sighed.
"Okay. On the wall above the head of your bed there was something written with invisible ink. We caught it only when we sweeped the room with the UV light."
"What was it Albert?! Tell me right now!"
"It was a message - 'You got what you asked for Danny. Do the right thing and no one else will get hurt.'"
Danny stared open mouthed at the two people standing in front of him.