Character List

A/N-Hope this will give enough background to all the characters and make things less confusing for the rest of the story.

Y/N Tracy- the only female Tracy sibling as well as the youngest, it will be her dream 18th Birthday Party.

John Tracy- the second oldest Tracy sibling, he monitors Thunderbird 5. He only comes back to Earth when he has to and for special family occasions.

The Hood- the Tracy's archenemy, as well as the World's Most Wanted Man.

Grandma Tracy- the Tracy siblings Guardian. (Jeff Tracy's mother)

Tanusha Kyrano- Y/N Tracy's best friend, as well as Head of Security on Tracy Island, also the niece of The Hood. She also goes by the names of Kayo and Tin-Tin.

Scott Tracy- the oldest Tracy sibling, he drives Thunderbird 1. He is also head of Tracy Island due to their fathers disappearance.

Virgil Tracy- the third oldest Tracy sibling, he drives Thunderbird 2.

Gordon Tracy- the fourth oldest (or third youngest) Tracy sibling, he drives Thunderbird 4.

Alan Tracy- the second youngest Tracy sibling, he drives Thunderbird 3.

Heirem Hackenbacker- the tech guy on Tracy Island, a trusted friend of Jeff Tracy and his children and creator of the Thunderbirds. Sciency and always inventing something new for the Tracy Island inhabitants. Mainly goes by the name of Brains.

5SOS- (kinda hoping you guys know who these are but this is just in case some people don't know....)Four Piece Australian Pop-Rock Band. Members: Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford.

The Vamps- (again this is just for people who don't know who these guys are) Four Piece British Pop-Rock Band. Members: Bradley Simpson, James Mcvey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans.

New Hope Club- Three piece British Pop-Rock Band. Members: Reece Bibby, George Smith and Blake Richardson.

The Tide- Four Piece American Pop-Rock Band. Members: Austin Corini, Nate Parker, Levi Jones and Drew Dirksen.

Hollywood Heartache- Four Piece Australian Pop-Rock Band. Members: AJ Hawkins, Josh Entwistle, Will Parsons and Kevin Kojima.