This is a First for Me Too

(Mya POV)

Omg...Zae was hand f*cking me. The more he did, the more I wet I got. He pulled his fingers out and licked them. "Damn you taste good." He said. Before I knew it, his tongue started sweeping across my folds. I moaned out "Babe...bae...stop...st...s...Ahhhh!" He licked every ounce of liquid that was there. I knew that the main event was about to come.

As soon as he stopped, he slid a condom on his d*ck. Oh my lord...he was so big and hard. I could  see his hard d*ck rising. My eyes got wide. "How was he gonna fit? He's too big!" I thought. I'm actually really scared, my eyes began to water. He paused and looked at me. Zae saw the fear in my eyes. His face came close to mine. Our eyes connecting like time had stopped. Zae softly kissed me and said, "Mya, don't be afraid baby. We in this together. I'm right here with you ma'. I love you."

As he finished talking, I felt his d*ck slowly enter inside of me. I held my breath. Oh shit! It hurt so damn bad. Zae grabbed my hand and kissed it. I felt a little better. He continued to push. When he was finally in, I moaned loudly from the pain. He was so big, but my p*ssy was so tight. "Zae...lets get under the cover...I'm cold." He did as I said. At this point, I know he'll do anything to make me feel comfortable and relaxed as possible.

Once we were under the cover, Zae's d*ck went in again. He was trying to get me used to the rhythm. He picked up his pace, but still slow. I gasped with each thrust. Now my sharp pains turned into satisfying pleasure. "Faster...harder! Please! Oh please go deeper!" I moaned. Zae looked at me as if he was unsure. "Are you sure Mya?" I nodded.

When he was given permission, he went harder, faster, and deeper. Zae went so deep that I could feel his d*ck tap the bottom of my stomach. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ahhh!" I screamed. Zae now had his hand on the headboard, while mines were on his waist. "Damn! Uhhh...Mya, you so tight. Baby you feel so good on my d*ck." He said.

I totally forgot that I had my glasses on. When Zae noticed, he gently took them off and put them on his nightstand. "You're so beautiful Mya." He said. I didn't know people say that kind of stuff during sex. He just knows how to make me feel so good! Zae then lowered his chest. Now my boobs were pressed against his chest. I kissed him so passionately and slowly. As I continued to kiss him, he caressed my face while looking in to my eyes.

Zae again picked up the pace, and I suddenly felt my walls clamp around his d*ck. I felt my hips vibrate a little. "Uh...Zae, I'm about to come!" He nodded as if he were telling me to go ahead.Next thing I know, my body started shaking, my walls are tight and feel thick liquid oozing out of me, It was the greatest feeling ever. "Ahhhh! Baby...I'm coming..." With one last thrust, he let out a long moan...