Forever in me

Ally's POV

Summer's in Miami get.. Uncomfortably hot. The "I wanna rip my skin off" type of summer. Austin and I were dying up in the practice room. The Air Conditioning broke a week ago. Austin is shirtless, he already sweat through his shirt.

"Ally how can you not be hot? It's 100 degrees outside!" He exclaimed

"Really, I'm super comfortable" I lied.  I was dying, but stifled my panting.

"You can't be serious, unzip the jacket"

"No."

"Just take it off, your gonna die of heat stroke or something.."

"NO!" I yelped. I was gonna start crying. A tear ran down my cheek

"Ally, what's the matter?" He got up from the couch and squatted down in front of the piano bench.

"It's doesn't matter" I cried.

"Then if it doesn't matter, why are you crying?"
"I can't tell you." My hot tears melted away the makeup set in place, to hide any damage.
Austin dragged his thumb carefully under my eye. My black eye now clearly visible. I slid off my jacket leaving me in my black tank top.

"It's not as bad as it looks.", I say blankly.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU." He stammered

"Please stop yelling.." I whispered

"Who hurt you?", Austin's voice cracked. I've never heard his voice crack. "W..who made you cry?"

"I don't know him.." I lied.

"Bullshit.", Austin spat. Mind turns numb, reliving last nights occurrences. When he cussed it almost sounded like it was Mike

"Mike.", I cried. "Austin he's going to kill you." I weeped into his chest.

"Angel, he's not gonna lay a finger on you anymore." He assured me."what did he do to you?" He carefully questioned.

"He'd beat me senseless, kicking me in the ribs, punching me in the face, pushing me down my stairs. I came home late last night and he got mad. He thought the reason I Wa..was having sex with you. I told him I didn't, he wouldn't believe me" I panicked

"I'm sorry he hurt you Angel" his forehead touched mine.

"I was so scared I was gonna lose you.." I Whispered

"Ally, you can always come to me." He assured once again.

"Just let me hold you, and let it out." He whispered.

I must have sobbed for a while. And each and every minute he held on to me like it was the last.

"If anything happened to you I would never forgive myself for not noticing earlier, Ally I'm sorr–" he was cut off by me pressing my lips against his. He didn't pull away, in fact he pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry I didn't do that earlier.", He spoke softly."Ally, I've been in love with you since we've met. Mike is going to go behind bars where he belongs"

"Thank you Angel" I said smiled.

"why'd you call me Angel?" He questioned

"Because God sent me a guardian Angel"