Chapter 7 :"A toast

It was almost 10pm so we decided to go out for dinner.We made our way into a korean resturant.I never tried korean food before but i was eager to try. We found a table big enough to fit all of us.i took off my coat and sat next to Jimin and Taehyung. "Are you comfortable?" Taehyung asked "yeah" i gave him a smile."You guys must be starving after all that practicing!"Jin grinned "haha dont worry about it little sis".

After a while food finally arrived.Wow i was suprised to see the amount of food on one table,it smelled great but it tasted amazing.As i was eating i noticed a bit of barbecue sauce on the side of my lip,wow thats embarassing.

Before i could wipe it off,Taehyung leaned towards me "here let me" using his thumb he wiped off the sauce from my lips."soft and plump....just like mine!" He said as he licked his fingers.My heart just skipped a heat and quickly looked away.

"You okay Julie?" Jungkook asked,i looked at him "yeah im fine!".Shortly after a waiter served us some drinks, "julie shi do you drink?" "Abit" i answered. "So lets make a toast" Jin announced.

We all raised our shot glasses. "To Julie,our baby sister for being part of our family!" "Cheers". After a couple of shots i already felt tipsy,luckily arriving at the house i was still concious to get out of the car."Julie shi kinchana?" I could hear Jin behind me calling my name. "Ah yeah im fine" Jin looked at me oddly as i made my way to the first few steps of the stairs! "Your drunk arent you?" I turned to him "no i am not".

Taking my first step i could already feel myself stumbling.Jin ran up behind me and grabbed my arms "yes you are!". "NO IM NAA....."my eyes began to close as i fell on Jin. Jin quickly grabbed my waist to catch me. "Yes you are" he smiled with his arms around me. He lifted me into my bedroom. Placing me on my bed removing my shoes,i shuffled to change my position. He gently took off my jacket and place my blanket on me.

He knelt down towards me inches away from my face. Placing his hand on my head he looked at me for a while "Goodnight my sister" he then kissed my forehead and quietly closed the door without disturbing me.