Chapter 6:"what do you think?"

The next day

I decided to drop by and see how the boys are doing. Entering the building i headed towards the lobby "umm good evening could you please let BTS know that theyre sis...step sister Julie is here" "obcourse miss ill let them know right now","theyre on the 2nd floor to the dance studio on your right","kamsamnida".

Having listened to her directions i found myself to the dance studio,slowly opening the door i found them rehearsing. Not sure what to do i turned towards there manager as he signalled me to come to him.

"anneohaseyo im their step sister Julie" he nodded and told be to sit on the couch and wait for them to finish.While watching them sing and dance i couldnt help but admire them even more!,seeing them dance and sing infront of my eyes is even better then watching them on screen.

"Are these really my brothers?" "Bangtan Seonyeondan are my brothers?" I asked myself.Once they were done performing "Run" i couldnt help but clap,being drenched in sweat they all looked at me. Great!way a go Julie you just couldnt hold back your inner fangirl.

"Julie your here" Jin looked suprised "what are you doing here? They were all shocked yet quite happy from the look of their faces! "Well I thought that you guys were almost done with work i might as well come visit you guys!" damn i was blushing!" Thats really sweet of you Julie" Jimin said as he smiled at me. "Did you enjoy the rehearsal?" Jhope asked

"Obcourse i did,you all are so much better in person!"i suddenly covered my mouth oh my god did you just say that!?great now your really acting like a fan! ". "Haha we re glad you liked it little sister" i looked at jin trying to contain my dignity....well of whats left of it!, "so is this for your comeback" they nodded.

"Hey sis" i turned to catch Namjoons attention "would you like to see what we ve been working on?" I nodded as i followed them into their recording studio,"here Julie grab a seat or you can sit on my lap!"Namjoon said teasingly

My eyes widened "wait what?" "Haha just kidding little sister,here you can sit on my chair" he smirked.Yoongi placed a pair of head phones on my head and the next thing i knew music started to play.

"So what do you think?" Yoongi asked intentively "it really sounds great!"and it did. "Did you produce this?,"it's just a first draft but i sounds like its missing something?" He rubbed his eyes through frustration. "Julie any ideas" Namjoon asked."Well this is just my opinion but i think you should try and lower the tempo and for a tune like this i think its best to use vocals such as Jimin and Jin oppas,like Jin oppa should start off with soft melodies,then Jungkook should follow up before entering into the chorus where....."Both of them oddly looked at me before i could finish.

As i looked at Yoongi his face looked shocked,"well.....thats just my opinion im no producer but.....", "its good!" "What?" Yoongi gave me a grin "its good! not a bad idea at all" I looked at Namjoon,he was suprised "i have never heard Yoongi say that to anyone!".
"Wow did i just impressed the great Min Suga?? Turning away i gave him a simple thanks breaking the eye contact yet he focused himself towards me.

As i turned towards Namjoon he continued looking at me,"ya Min Yoongi".He snapped out of it shaking his head "what?",he looked at me and Namjoon in confussion. "Nevermind come on Julie lets see what the others are up to" leaving him on his own in the the room, "no one has never impressed me before" he smiled as he swirled in his chair.