UNO | WAKING UP

Armina ducked through the crowd of downtown New York City before finally sighing as she successfully entered the local coffee shop. She was getting herself coffee, along with the others.

Within twenty-four hours they would be overseas tracking leads, but they didn't know that just yet. Meaning that they were lucky that Armina decided to go to the coffee shop that particular morning.

As she sat down in a booth near the corner, she awaited the call telling her that the order she had placed was done. Her eyes scanned the shop before falling on a newspaper that someone was reading.

Plastered on the from was the one and only Brock Rumlow. She furrowed her brows in slight
confusion, seeing as though Cap hadn't heard or spoke much of him recently. Matter of factly, none of them had.

Her attention was pulled away as she heard that her order was finished, making her quickly get out of the booth. She had to tell the others that she had gotten yet another lead on who they were interested in.

She thanked the barista as she took the cup holders that held a cup of hot coffee in each hole. With a firm hold on it, she hurried out of the shop. She found a news stand, and quickly got a copy of the one she had seen moments before.

She placed the cup holder into the passengers seat of her black Explorer, not particularly caring about buckling up as she sped away from the coffee shop.

"I caught a lead on Rumlow!" She quickly sat the cup holder onto the kitchen counter as the others stared at her with both wide eyed and furrowed brows.

"What?" Steve spoke up first as he walked into the room, heading directly for Armina with a questioning look.

"Rumlow," she stated carefully, her words then coming out quickly, "he's on the front of a newspaper."

"We need to get our hands on those newspapers." He stated firmly before Armina put a folded newspaper into the air.

"Lucky for you, I got one." She smirked before Steve shot her a look, quickly taking the newspaper from her grasp.

"There's more to me than just sarcastic remarks, Stevie. I can be helpful." She shot, feigning a hurt expression as she did so.

"Yeah, when you want to be." Natasha said as she stepped forward, wanting to have a look at the newspaper.

"Looks like we're going into work soon, huh?" Sam said as he walked into the room, everyone's attention going to him. "What? I heard her yell, she's not the quietest person."

"Oh shut up, bird man." She defended before flipping him off while giving him a sarcastic smile.

"Love you too." He muttered sarcastically as he reached for one of the cups of coffee that Armina has brought back with her.

"Where's witchy? She's growing on me. So is Stark." Armina asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"In her room." Natasha explained. "And it is not my day to keep up with him."

Steve threw the newspaper onto the kitchen counter as he let out a sigh. The other three turned to him in curiosity before he spoke up. "Looks like we're going on a mission."