DUE | LAGOS

The lead that Armina had gotten took the team to Lagos. Where they now sat outside, all undercover. Well, only Armina, Natasha, and Wanda. Sam and Steve were up high, getting a good view of the city they were in.

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve's voice came through the comms.

"Standard beat cops. Small station, quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda informed as she lifted her mug to cover the fact that she was speaking.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means.." Steve trailed off before both Armina and Wanda spoke up at the same time.

"Cameras."

"Both cross streets in one way." Steve spoke.

"So compromise the escape routes." Armina added in.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that ranger over half way up the block?"

"You mean the red one? It's cute." Wanda stated as she took a glance at Armina, who sat a table across from her.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns. Which means more headaches for somebody, probably us." Natasha spoke up from the first time as she turned in her seat that was a few tables away from them.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda questioned, earning a laugh from Armina.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Natasha responded.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked.

"Not to my face, why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target, folks. Best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't wanna lose him." Steve cut off the conversation that they were having as he looked out over the city.

Sam laughed before speaking up. "If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kinda hates us."

Before the sarcastic comment that Armina had could roll off her tongue, Steve cut the girl off. "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."

"That trucks loaded to max weight, and the driver's armed." Sam informed, making the three girls share a worried glance. The truck wasn't just a truck like it was supposed to be, and Steve said just what they were thinking.

"It's a battering ram. Go now." He instructed, and everyone shot into action. Sam dove off the side of the building, while the three girls shot from their seats. All headed for the same building.

Institute for Infectious Disease

"Body armor. AR15s. I make seven hostiles." Steve explained as both Armina and Sam worked together to take down agents.

"Make that five." Sam stated afterwards before Wanda yelled for Sam's help. After, he didn't a scanning of the building.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." He informed as Steve walked at a quick pace closer to Wanda.

"Wanda. Just like we practiced." He instructed as he looked to the building before looking back at her.

"What about the gas?" She questioned as he began to run forward.

"Get it out." He stated firmly as she used her abilities to help him fly up into the air and safely into the building. Immediately, she began to extract the gas from the inside.

Armina body-slammed one of the men onto the concrete as he charged at Wanda from behind. She let out a dry laugh before sending a punch to his jaw. Several punches, at that. "That's funny. Thought you could get through me."

"You're weak." The man muttered before spitting blood out of his mouth.

"I took you down, didn't I? I'll show you weak, jackass." She lifted the man the ground by his shirt, making the collar tighten around his neck. She sent punch after punch at his face before he fell to the ground on his knees.

As he did so, she sent a rush of electricity throughout his body, and in return, making his heart rate drop dramatically as it came close to hitting it.

"You're weak." She spat before turning away from the man.