Chapter 1: Re-Genesis

Being Black is already hard enough, but being Black and gay to some people can be such a taboo

The hurt, the pain, the suffering, try having a mom that believes every scripture in the bible. Thiers nothing more she hates than gay men. She will see gay men on TV, she will turn the channel with a disgusted look on her face and says.

"Don't these faggots know they're going to hell?"

If my mom found out I was gay she would definitely kick me out and tell me to never come back. The one person I love much on this earth is my grandma even though she's a minster at her church she definitely loves gay men, any time I needed advice I would go to my grandma, plus she knows that I'm homosexual. She says she promised not to tell mama, but she told me to tell her when I am ready.

The only gay person that's in my family is my oldest cousin James also, known as Mother Prodigy, James is a House mother which means he has gay kids that he took in from homes where gay teens were kicked out by their parents for being gay. He told me anytime mother kicked me out to call him and he will come get me and move me into his House in Atlanta. I think that would be a good idea, because living here in Columbus is kind of boring anyway. This city is known for its homophobic actions, just yesterday a boy got beat up by these three guys for being flamboyant. Living here scares me, even though I am a butch queen it stills put me in fear that I might say or do something that may appear gay to heterosexual people here they will try to kill you, that is why there so many DL guys here. Which makes it hard to find a boyfriend who is open about yawl relationship.

The Doorbell rings

I bet you that's Sage cute self. Sage is my best friend/friend with benefits he's also a DL boy who always puts a smile on my face. He has a deep voice with a cute smile and juicy lips and beautiful light skin. Sage is that type of boy who will care for you and comfort you when you're sad. I would not date Sage but he is still cute, does not mean we cannot have fun. Surprisingly he agrees with that.

I Go to the door and answer it.

"Hey Sage", I smirk and batter my eyes as he stares at me with a smirk. He hugs me and grabs my butt.

I screamed "stop Sage" with a Smile on my face.

He smiles and says, "Hey Blake is your mom's home."

I smile "No she just left so were here alone" with an instant wink.

He shakes his head and says "good".

"Come on in cutie." I said

We walk upstairs holding hands and going to my room. I shut the door and jump face forward on my bed.

"Let's Kiki Sage." I said

He sits next to me and I sit in his lap while he wraps his arms around my waist.

"ok." he said with a devious cute laugh

"Sage you dyed your hair blonde that's cute boo, how long that took you to do that." I said

He giggles "About 1 hour."

"Ah ok." I said

He pulls me back "So how you doing ...sorry to hear about your father's death." He sorrowed

I stare at the wall "Yeah he was a good father, but he's in a better place." I said

He kisses my neck softly "I understand with him gone you have no one to spoil you." He giggled

I laugh "Your right". I sigh "But anyway so when your moving to College Park." I said

He smirks "sometime next month, I'm sorry that I'm leaving you like this."

I kind of hate that sage is moving now I have no best friends here. I smile "its ok sage baby" He kisses me pulls me back even more.

I smiled, He kisses my lips as he lays me down, I moan a little bit, he bits my lips, and he caresses my face.

My bedroom door suddenly opens and before I could lift my head up a sudden scream came out. It was my mom, my heart dropped, my body quivered with fear. She looked at us and silently said

"Sage get out of my house boy right now and don't ever come back I'll let your mom know why later."

Sage looked at me. I stared at him and cried.

"Now" She screamed. Sage got up and ran downstairs out the door. She looked at me and paced back and forth.

She calmly said" Blake get up now boy."

I slowly got up of the bed with fear in my eyes. She paused her sigh "Blake tell me boy why the hell where you kissing him."

I looked at her I was muted I couldn't say anything.

She says again "Blake I'm not gone ask you again boy why the hell where you kissing him".

I paused and said with a fearful voice "Mother I'm.... Gay." She took a deep breath she walked to me and slapped me "Boy!" She clinched her eyes "Leviticus 18:22-Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." I begin to lower my head. She puts her hand around her mouth and begins to cry. "Blake get your shit and get out right now boy."

I knew one day that this moment would happen; I knew that this would come; I knew she was going to find out. She throws all my clothes out the drawers "Get the hell out" She said as she walked to her room and closed the door. I began to pack my stuff, I Called James as the phone ranged I began to cry, I began to shake. Hello James.

"Hello Blake ...are you ok?" He asked

I said to him with a deep breath "She found out James".

He says with a deep sigh, "I'm on my way in an hour just go to your grandma house for the time being ok?"

I cry a little silently "ok."

�b��5�z