Pieces

(Sans POV)

I feel like I'm falling apart...ever since the underground got darker and darker...my own soul feels like it's going to shatter into a million pieces. Just today I messed up very very badly. I thought I was useless enough but I guess I could get worse. My brother's commander Undyne came to visit and I had to NOT humiliate myself in front of her...and look who fucked up! Me! Little ol' ME! My brother was furious but now he's EXTREMELY furious...I still remember that entire event as clear as daylight...if I ever see the daylight again.

/flash back!/

"SANS! SINCE UNDYNE IS MAKING A VISIT HERE IN SNOWDIN YOU BETTER NOT EMBARRASS ME OR YOU'LL GET THE WORSE BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!"
"O-ok Boss!"
"GOOD." With that he left my room and entered the living room area. I got up off my bed and started to get dressed. I have to make a good first impression for Boss or I'm really gonna get that beating. I already have enough scars, like that crack on my eye socket, but I still have to if I want to even live. I reached for my jacket and or it on. I took a few seconds to feel the fur trimming of the hood, it's fluffiness gives me a comforting feeling. I nuzzle the jacket and soon stopped and headed out of my room. I quickly go down the stairs and head towards the kitchen to get a quick bite of some old frozen fries. Since Boss decided that greasy food is bad enough for me, he decided that it will be a 'GREAT' idea to feed me frozen and rotten food instead...and surprisingly I still eat that stuff, guess it's because he's been giving me all that frozen and rotten food for the past two years. But I still eat it. I opened up the fridge to only find three frozen fries scattered all over the dirty fridge interior. I shivered at the sight but, food is food. I quickly popped them into my mouth, the taste was indescribable, I felt the mold growing on there scrape against my neck vertebrae but I soon swallowed it down. It may not have given me a good amount of magic but I got to use what I have in my disposal. He...and they say being the little brother gives you great advantages, oh how wrong they were. "SANS! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OVER HERE!"
"C-coming!"
I quickly close the fridge and run towards the front door.
"FINALLY YOU DONE SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE."
I stay silent knowing that he really didn't mean it. I know I ALWAYS mess things up. And I don't deny that fact at all. I know I'm useless in many different ways. I felt my collar shift a little and I quickly fixed it, keeping it tight, painful, and annoying to wear. It's a constant reminder that I'm only property, Boss's property. We both soon exited out of the house and into the snowy paths of Snowdin. I made sure to keep my head down as we walk, just me making eye contact with anyone would result me with another hard slap on the head or even a hard kick to my ribs. As we walked down the snowy path I can sense another monster approach.
"CAPTAIN UNDYNE." He saluted to her and I did the same still looking down.
"Hi again Papyrus. You better impress me again like last time." She was not in a happy mood I can tell.
"OF COURSE CAPTAIN. FOLLOW ME IF YOU WILL."
We all soon started to walk through Snowdin, we walked past some of the dogs who just kept there heads down knowing that if they snarled at Boss with Undyne next to him, there gonna die right on the spot. They're talking kinda like friends but they still are talking about certain task that they did over the past months. I just walk next to Boss keeping my head down and keep quiet. That's what I do best anyways. As soon we reached our house one of the dogs sprinted towards us, I was caught off guard and soon I was swept off my feet and into the snow. I got up and saw Boss and Undyne just stare me down in hateful shame, but Boss's expression was angry. I quickly got my bearings together and stayed silent.
"Wow, your brother is still weak you know Papyrus."
I saw nearly flinch at those words, I know I'm in trouble now.
"FORGIVE ME FOR HIS, SLOW RESPONSE."
"You better or your gonna drop down from your current position and end up like that sack of shit you call a brother!" Now I know I might die. His facial expression he's showing at me as AI glance up is pure furry. I know I'm gonna be in the worse beating of my miserable short life. But I just had to make things worse by running back into the house in front of the two and the entire town!
"SAANNS!!!"
I retreated into my room and locked it and sat in the farthest corner of my empty room. I cried a little, I know I'm not gonna enjoy today's beating at all...
...
/end of flashback!/

I cried a little, I really don't want to be hit again. It hurts enough that I'm alive, I just don't want another beating. But all of those hopes were soon ripped away when I heard the door open and slam, hard.
"SANS! YOU USLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOUR GONNA BE FACING HELL IN YOU DON'T GET DOWN HERE NOW!!"
I decided to stay, which to me was the worse decision I ever made. I heard hard, loud, and quick footsteps quickly come up the stairs. I braced myself for the amount of hell I'm gonna be facing. My bedroom door went flying, literally flying off its hinges as Boss kicks down the door. I can see his glowing left eye flicker in pure furry.
"SANS!"
I waited to the worst to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*cliff hanger!*

To be continued!

Authors note:
Since you guys liked the previous fanfiction, I decided why not make some more dark/happy stuff! *table flip* So yeah, this is gonna take a while! Also, I embrace the little brother Sans and big brother Papyrus for Underfell!

That's all guys! Bye bye!!!