Part 3: Matthew's POV

Part 3: Matthew’s POV (Pic of Matthew>>>>>>>>)

I’m a shaker. I can make things shake. Big things, small things, medium sized things. Anything. I could make the whole world shake, even though I’ve never tried, I bet I could. I was seven when my family was murdered. Right in front of my face. That is the first time I shook. But it was too late.

I was watching from a closet key hole as they tore apart my room. They were looking for something. They were looking for me. These men in black, there was three of them. I remember so clearly. The ice blue eyes. One of them had ice blue eyes. My mom was holding Grace. She was three. And my dad was standing between them and the assassins.  My mom was between my dad and the closet where I was being concealed. Why didn’t they give me Grace? I thought. I could have kept her safe. I was seven. The one with the ice blue eyes pulled out a knife. She whispered,

“Tell me where he is. Or I’ll kill you.” It was cold, hard, and chilled me to the bone.

“No.” my father said. The knife was grazing the back of his neck. His voice quivered. My mother was shivering, Grace’s eyes were open wide, like she knew what was happening. In one swift movement, the knife cut.

And my father was dead. He fell, lying in a pool of blood. The one with the ice blue eyes looked at my mother. She was trying to stay strong, but tears flooded her eyes, and grace began to cry. I choked back tears. I couldn’t stand when Grace or my mom cried. It hurt my heart. Then she was dead. Grace was still alive, wrapped in my dead mothers arms. I prayed they would spare Grace, leave her and take me. For a second I almost stepped out of the closet and into the room. Then Grace let out one more cry, and she was dead too. They gracefully leapt out the window into the oak tree a few feet over. They were gone. And then I shook. My whole house, it shook. I was mad. I let out a anguished cry, then…….

The bell rang and I sat up with a start. Way to fall asleep on the first day, I thought to myself, I left and made my way to my next class.

******poor matthew!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, again, its really short. But still, Hope you enjoyed :D xox, CountryStrongxo***********