Chapter 1: The Beginning

NORMAL POV
You wake up and rub your eyes, with blurred vision. Looking at the clock you realize you are late for high school. " OH SHIT!" You yelled asylum rushed out of your room with your clothes to the bathroom. Took a shower, got dressed, brushed your teeth and hair and ran downstairs to the living room. Your parents were at work and as always leave u money at the counter. You grabbed the money and your backpack which was on the couch and rushed out the door to the bus. You huffed and puffed and surprised the bus hadn't left or was still even here. But you didn't cared and hoped on it. You arrived at school and went to your home room and got the day over with...
~LE TIME SKIP~

The bell rang and u were the first one to be out. Waiting for your ride u see ur moms car and run to it as fast as u can (which was the flash speed) getting in the car, u bitched about how unfair your mean teachers were to your mom. When u stopped ur mom said
"Honey, ur going on a trip".
"What" u said.
"Ur dad and I have been thinking that we wanna spend more time together so we decided that u should get a job"
"K and what would I get in return?"
"I don't know, what do u want"
"ALL MY BIASES"
(PS: Reader-Chan is a HUGEEE Kpopper)
"We'll go to one of their concerts in Korea"
"IM IN!!"
You were about to say something else but then saw ur house and got smashed by the door!
"OOPS! Sorry honey I forgot to unlock the doors!"
"Oh wow!! How did I-I not know t-that!"
You got out of the car, into your bedroom and flopped onto your bed.
"I just hope the job would be a some kind of fun".