Delivery

Your Pov
"I love you Mark"
"I love you too y/n"
Mark and I were sitting in his living room with Chica, and we were ordering pizza. It was quite chilly and I didn't notice I was shivering until Mark said "Babe are you cold?" I nodded as he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the two of us, I felt all warm and fuzzy inside when he kissed the top of my head and murmured "I love you so much baby" I giggled and replied with "I love you more babe." Then he said "Well I love you the most." I glared angrily but happily at him and he smirked as I said "Damn you Mark I wanted to win that." I made a pouty face, and then he got up and picked me up, running to the bedroom, he chucked me onto the bed, and I screamed. Then Mark said "So...you wanna...you know...BUILD A PILLOW FORT?!" I yelled "YES!" As after I said that he started tickling me and kissing me, all of this was interrupted when the doorbell rang. We both screamed "PIZZA, I GOT IT!" As we raced downstairs, I had gotten to the door first while out of breath from laughing and running. Mark grabbed the money as I answered the door, as soon as I opened the door Mark picked me up and moved me over and he handed the sir the money and grabbed the pizza. I ran to the kitchen to grab the Coke, some ice cream, and candy. I walked back to the living room where Mark had set up the pizza. I set everything down and cuddled with Mark. After eating dinner and watching Deadpool Mark said "you wanna go upstairs?" I yawned and said "Sure mark." I walked upstairs to change and Mark cleaned up. I changed into black Markiplier fuzzy bottoms and a Markiplier tee shirt. When Mark had taken his shirt off and all I could think was Holy damn I'm lucky. He came over and laid next to me as I melted in his beautiful hazel eyes. He said "I love youuu" I replied "I love you moreeeeee." He kissed my fore head and snuggled me close. Soon enough we both had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Holy crap 500 words already? Well anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this first one, there will be more. Hope my sis enjoyed this one too, I lava you sis! See y'all in the next one. Byeeeeeee! :)