Jacksepticeye x Reader

It was a particularly boring night. You were sitting in the living room of the apartment you shared with your roommate Sean. You had only been living there for 6 months, moving in after you say an ad for a roommate online. You, being fresh out of collage, took the offer quite quickly. You found out very soon that your roommate was Jacksepticeye. There was really only one rule. Do not interrupt jack while he was recording. However, on this night, that rule didn't cross your mind. You burst into his room. "Jaaacckkk I'm bored" you said. You quickly realized you made a mistake when jack turned around and death glared at you. He stood up as you went to slowly back out of the room. "I-i-im s-so sorry....i-i didn't r-realize you were recording..." You say quickly trying to escape. Within a matter of seconds, you were pinned to jack's bed. "(Y,n)....what's my only rule?" He says in a voice that sends shivers down your spine. "N-not to interrupt y-your recording...." You stutter out. "And what did you do?" He asks.
"I...I interrupted..." You manage. "Exactly... And you know what that means... Right?" He asks, seeing if you remembered. "I-it means I have to do whatever you say.." You answer, remembering correctly. "That's right. " jack says, getting off of you and standing you up. "What I want you to do is strip off all your clothes for me " He says dominantly. You blush deeply but does as he says, fearing that if you don't, he'll kick you out. You hear a low groan from him as you stand there, completely undressed. "God damn you're hot" he says. You see a bulge slowly forming in his pants. He pats his lap, motioning for you to sit. You do as expected of you. As you sat on his lap, you Immediately feel his hands snake their way around your body, moving down your sides and to your thighs. You let out a small yelp as you feel him bite your neck. Your cheeks heating up as you feel his hands massaging the inside of your thighs. He kisses on your neck, biting and sucking, leaving a hickey here and there. A small gasp escapes your lips as you feel two fingers inter your area. Jack thrusts his fingers inside you, making you moan like crazy. After a few seconds, he added a third finger, winding you over the edge. You cum all over his hand and his lap. He chuckles softly. "Such a naughty girl..cumming when I've barely touched you." Jack lifts you off his lap, placing you on the bed. He removes his pants and boxers, then lays on the bed, his cock hard and erect. "Come here, kitten" he says lustfully, proping himself up on his elbows. You obediantly crawl over to him. He lifts you up and slowly places you on his cock. You sink Down slowly, trying to adjust as quickly as possible. As you sink down more, the pain becomes unbearable. You let out a small whimper as tears roll down your cheeks. Jack sits up and kissed you, placing his hands under your ass. You finally sink all the way down. You lift your hips up and jack grabs them, slamming you back down. You moan out loudly and begin bouncing up and down quickly and hard. Pretty soon you felt yourself about to cum. You could feel your walls tightening around his cock. "Oh fuck....(y/n)~ Im soo close" jack moaned. "M-me too~" you replies. He trusted upwards roughly, "J-JACK~!!!!!" you moaned out loudly as you felt yourself cum. He followed behind not too long after. You collapsed, laying your head against his chest. He cuddled you. "H-hey Sean?" You say softly. "Mmm yes~?" He says sleepily."uh...i-if I wouldn't have done what you told me...would you have kicked me out?" You asked sheepishly. "What the hell? Uh...no! I'm not a damn monster (y/n). Your punishment just would have been more rough" he said with a wink. You blushed and the both of you fell asleep.