Part 12 (finns version)

•your pov•
I close the door and let the tears slip out of my eyes. I look up and see Marshall Lee with the same caring eyes he always has. The same eyes I feel inlove with so long ago.
Marshall Lee: your still inlove with him aren't you?
His eyes looking down as he said that.
You: I'm not sure, but your the one who set me free.
Marshall Lee: just because I'm the one who broke the cure doesn't mean I'm the one who's meant for you.
I looked at him, tears about to slip from my eyes. I took a huge breath and said something I never thought I would say now.
You: are you telling me I should go after Finn and be with him?
Marshall Lee looked at me and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the forehead
Marshall Lee: yes darling, I don't want you being stuck with a demon your whole life, go be with someone you can grow old with and be happy with. I love you, but you truly belong with Finn.
He let me go and walked away, I turned around and opened the door and ran. I ran all over looking for him, but I couldn't find him. Finally it had gotten to nightfall and I took camp for the night. I sighed and wondered where he could be. I wondered if I was making the right choice of going after Finn and not staying with Marshall Lee. My eyes slowly closed as I watched the stars glowing their brightest, right as my eyes closed I swore I heard a twig snap.