Attention 2

Another day , that you washed would just go away. The more you checked the slower it moved.  Time was never in your favor, you were in class the specks of whispers as the rain continued to tum outside.

The mood was almost eerily relaxing only the girls in class were indulging in male rankings. Asking each other who would go for who and where each male stands according to personality and looks.

An in audible sigh escaped from you, you weren't particularly interested in such jabbering. However it was between, listening in on their little whisper fair involuntarily or casual glances towards Levi's group. 

Oddly, enough you were getting the feeling that him or they were aware of your glances every now and then. So you opted for the torture from the group of girl's next to you. 

"hmm Eren? Gotta admit he's a looker."

"mhm agreed but he's like...number 2?"

"How about....Armin?...He is so cute."

"Oh my gosh..he is and he's smart  unlike Eren."

"Hey he's smart just not on Armin's level, I like Eren's determination."

"Sorry, sorry I didn't mean it like that."

You closed yours eyes as you knew who was first place.

"Oh and number one is definitely Levi. A looker and that attitude..I can over look the dark humor"

"mhm,"

"Actually....we might have to cross him off the list.."

"Why's that?"

"Rumor is...there's a girl he favors."

"Oh my...who?"

"Well if we go off of the female ranking's...."

"Mikasa is second, Petra's 3rd and Krista is first."

"Mikasa and Levi...I don't see that she seems to be around Eren all the time...I will ship those two so hard!!!"

"shhhhh, keep your voice down."

"Sorry sorry, I do see a little PetraxLevi? I mean the girl's gotta have her eyes and heart on him."

"I agree I do see that match up but I definitely don't see Krista and Levi nahuh"

"Same she's cute and all but definitely not a um....Levi type?"

"I don't but whatever you trying to say I agree with.."

" Well, it could be the legendary fourth?"

"No...no way...the fourth girl that just entered the rankings on by the boys?"

"mhmm I hear she has classes with Levi they never speak to each other though, and the girl is quiet."

"How she look? Is she like nice i mean she barely talks?"

"Hey...it doesn't mean she's stuck up maybe she's shy."

"Or stuck up"

"Shh hey, what if she's in this room, stop that."

"ooops...sorry, but yea the quiet ones are you know supposed to be that way?"

"Or maybe she's shy."

'A fourth?' you thought, well no surprise there you never as one to be in groups an just chat away on the latest trends or cute boys. But even you knew that as far as rankings went there was only three and a fourth would have to mean a lot of boys favor this person.

She sounded nice from what you heard...she's quiet..maybe she just wants to focus on school work? Yea, she sounded like someone that would be a very good friend. You stared at the top of your desk as you heard chairs moving from your far left and behind you.