Attention 3

"I..you hold your cups..when you try to encourage people but use a poor choice of words..how you are with your friends even your choice of words when you talk."

"To me I noticed you personality long before  I your appearance to me every action you took told me more about you, I'm sorry for being rude and staring but I really lik-"

Just when you were pouring everything out as much as you could afford all of your speech was stopped.  One hand on either side of your head connecting to the door. The rain was the only voice echoing in the space. 

Levi suddenly decide that he heard enough of your clumsy attempt at a confession. So he skipped the ending and went right to his answer. You weren't used to surprises let alone a kiss you couldn't keep up with.

Not that you ever kissed a boy before. When your knees and legs decided to let gravity do its bidding, Levi's arm took hold of you and brought you closer to him. Thank goodness he didn't let you fall. You didn't think you would be able to get up.

He slowly broke away from you staring at your face before he took one step from you.

"Get that look off your face before I decide one isn't enough brat."

Heard of Shades of Gray?

Well you were all shades of Red and unconsciously you looked flustered and brought your arm up to hide your face. Walking towards a wall he grabbed an umbrella and walked back your way.

"Oi, were leaving." 

With a sigh you picked up your dropped bag and walked towards Levi to share the umbrella.

One step out and the pattering of the rain grew welcoming you both.

"Stare as much as you like were dating now brat."