Where's Liam

Chapter 8

Liam's POV

"Sophie" I said "what are doing here" I stopped all she did was come closer to me "I know you still want me baby everyone does" she said trying to act sexy. "look you were a mistake, I'm with Tasha now she's my world" I backed away going closer to the window. how was Tasha still asleep. I didn't even notice that Niall was behind. "Niall help me please" I begged "why should i, you took her away from me" he said as he pointed to the princess who was still asleep. all of a sudden I was cornered and I felt to pairs of hands grab me so I couldn't move.

I tried to yell but they put something in my mouth so I couldn't speak. they put a blind fold over my eyes a so I couldn't see. it started to get cold so I thought we were outside. yes we were outside. I got shoved into the back of a van I think. who ever was driving was going fast I was trying to get my phone but I couldn't feel it they must have taken it. all of a sudden the can came to a hult and I went flying into the side of the van and smashing my head in to the side.

Tasha POV

I woke up. hopping Liam would be there. but he wasn't but at first I thought he messing but when I looked for him he was no where to be seen. I went next door to see if any of them had seen him they said no and the look of terror went through all of there faces damn they were telling the truth. I went down the hall and found his phone but nothing. I was about to breach down. where's my boy? my baby? he's gone was it my fault? where's Niall? is he linked to this? I sold down the wall by the Liam's door and the tears came down my face. louis Harry and zayn all came out and saw me but I couldn't look up I was so sad they all say down with me and comforted me. yes I knew I was in love. in love with Liam Payne.