Love

Chapter 14

Tasha's POV

His thirst was for love. but he wasn't a vampire. I kept thinking about it as he was dragging me away. crap he was dragging me. how did I not notice. he shove me into the back of the van. I hit my head and everything went black.

Liam's POV

I finally finished at the studio I missed it having fun and until Niall took me away. I stated to get angry again. I soon calmed myself down and was about to get a taxi until I herd louis shout "LIAM, come quick!" I soon ran back inside and saw the other three sitting on the sofa staring at me as I walked through the door. "guys what is it I need to get back to tasha?" they all just looked at me and then looked at the tv I did the same " a young girl named Tasha Anderson as been reported missing along with the teen heartthrob Niall horan" the boys all looked at me. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. I was getting mad again I knew Niall had her because of his thirst of love and being his studies wear wolf and everything. As I walked out the door I got mad thinking about he might do to her, 'what if he touches her? what if he kills her? I can't lose her she my life! I love her! I knew I shouldn't have left her alone!' I don't know it but I had punched the wall. blood dripping from my knuckles and the whole all the boa had hers the bang but I was to busy drowning in my thought to relies. I walked out and got a taxi. when I got home I saw wheel marks on the ground. I put everything thing down and I forgot my hand was still bleeding.

I sat the sofa. I could feel my tears coming on again. damn I really did love her. I turns on the TV just to try as stop the tears it worked until the new came on saying "the girl Tasha Anderson and Niall horan are being stopped at the top of green hill. we will now go to the live shooting."

"Well terry Tasha seems to be shooting a name I think she's saying Liam but were not quite sure. we will update you soon"

I ran out the door. running to green hill it wasn't to far anyway. I did win cross country ONCE.

I got to hill and ran over the tape holding people back. I didn't care I ran straight through. the police tried to hold me back but I managed to break free. I ran to where they were standing.

"Please niall, don't do it, you know how much I like her" I pleaded

"Tough Liam if I can't have her no one can" he started to push her closer to the edge. she turned around to look at me. tears down we face. I blinked but how was it possible something like that could only happen in a blink there was only one figure at the end of the hill now.