Intruductions

Picture of Miku
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of Naruto I hope you like it , am sorry for some of the misspelling, I suck at Japanese I DON'T OWN NARUTO , just a friendly remainder 😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Miku jikan , my last name is special it means time , time is my Kekkei genkai which I will tell you about in a minute .

Nickname: the Devils sweet sister (I'll explain that in the chapters)

Age: right now she is 12

Jutsus: summoning tailed beasts , (this summoning Jutsu runs deep within her clan only the best of the best would be honored to learn it ), lighting blade , she could enforce lifting upon anything , and her best one was the 5 goddesses , this Justus takes an enormous amount of chakra , that's why she only did it when absolutely necessary this Justu called upon the 5 goddesses

1-strength , this one held the power of a thousand warriors it was incredible strong and could destroy anything in its way.

2-health , this one had healing techniques any wound she could heal it , and charge you chakra completely.

3-spiritual , this one was able to make you see you nightmares what you are more scared of , things that will make you scream , this one could make you relive every painful experience you've ever felt in your whole life , she could make you relive your death over and over again and each time much painful .

4-torture, this one held you in the prison of your own mind  , this one would held you prisoner and torture you in the most twisted and cruel ways possible , she would torture you for years , but what it seemed years to you was minutes for the naked eye.

5-was death,  she was cruel and twisted I was always afraid of using her she would kill you slowly and painfully in ways that you can't even start to imagine.

Right now I could only use strength and Heath , the fact that I was able to awake 2 of the goddess was music to my fathers ears , strength and health were my loyal servants and I loved the to death they were everything to me and I would never let anyone lay a finger on them.

Chakra natures : lighting  and time bending time bending was an ability that only the Jikan clan was able to posses it was extremely powerful and deadly at the same time.

Kekkei genkai : time bending , she could appear in front of you in a second she can use her Kekkei genkai to surprise the enemy none really knew how it worked but it helped her win every fight without breaking a sweat ,she can move like the wind without making a sound and knock out her opponent in a matter of second .

Siblings: she has one older sibling , when she was little he showed love and cared for her ,he was better at her at controlling their Kekkei genkai and she was better then him at Justu such as lighting blade summonings of tailed beats and the 5 goddesses .they always had a silent rivalry between them , of who was the true prodigy of the clan .

Facts : she is the ten tailed jinchuikin , the creature was always inside of her even though she never knew existed , until one day she meets someone that wakes up the beats from its dormant state .

Dislikes: arrogance , low vocabulary , fangirls

Likes: ramen(the only thing she eats actually) training spending time with friends and family