Chapter One

((Alright everyone..Since my old account was deleted I don't have much determination in me so I'm gonna need as much encouragement that I can get to finish this story! -Love the lost Author-Chan :3

"*enjoy kiddos~"

○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Your POV

I was practically bring dragged by Sans away from the CORE that connects to the castle where Asgore lies as I had a confused expression plastered onto my face. I was about to ask Sans what was wrong and why he had been dragging me away from the place that I had worked hard to get to and he knew right from the start even if he hated to admit, that I wanted to save him and everyone else down here from their missery in the underground and get them back up to the underground, hell I would even become their ambassador if they wanted me to! I suddenly feel light headed as my vision becomes blurry and I lose my balance as I fall down into the cold snow unexpectedly in front of Sans as everthing went black.

I wake up to what feels like the next morning but it wasn't and was merely just a few hours or so later after I had fallen asleep. I sit up and scan the area I was in. It was without a doubt Sans' room because there is literally nobody else I have ever met who's room is this messy. I get up out of the bed and make the bed since I felt that it would be ruid to leave it unmade even though that could have been the way it was when Sans or whoever brought me into here to sleep on it left it. After making his bed, I walk out of his room and was making my way down the stairs as Imlet out a small yawn until I hear yelling from the kitchen and it was obvious it was Papyrus. I take one more step down the stairs only to watch as Sans was slammed into a wall by his brother, terrifying me instantly.

"*SANS! YOU LAZY ASS! I TOLD YOU TO GO CHECK ON Y/N!!"

Papyrus yells at his lazy brother Sans who coughs up a bit of..blood? from the impact when he slammed into the wall.

"Papyrus! Please, leave him alone!"

I yell at him with tears in my eyes as I was terrified of Sans' safety from his brother. Papyrus looks at me and just stares while Sans does the same, except he had a shocked and amused expression painted on his face. Papyrus growls before letting go of Sans as he falls to the ground but catches himself without me trying to cushion the fall with my body or something.

"*thanks..but ya do realize i can deal with him my self right?"

Sans says as he seemed to be half thankful, yet he was acting half sassy.

"Y-Yeah I-I know b-but I-I-"

I stutter out until my face is gently cupped by Sans as a large dark shade of blush covers my cheeks.

"*listen doll..i don't want you um..i don't want ya getting hurt so don't get in the middle of boss and i's fights ok?"

I silently nod to him with a slight yawn as he lets go of my cheeks before walking away and almost instantly, Papyrus called our names saying that dinner was ready. I realize that I had completely forgotten about food as mt stomach growled loudly but thankfully it wasn't loud enough for Sans or anyone to hear. I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table while Sans sits next to me which was oddly strange since normally he'd sit across me but it didn't bother me one bit. We silently eat spaghetti together sort of like a family I guess you could call it except there were no jokes, no smiles, no chats or laughs. We all eventually finish eating as I volunteer to help Papyrus clean the dishes but he tells me not to worry about it. I shrug and walk into the living room as I then turn the TV on and start watching the killer robot of the underground star in some dumb cooking show. I let out a small sigh as boredom was slowly killing me. I let out a small yawn, continuing to stare at the now blank TV sceen since I had turned it off until I suddenly feel a set of eyes watching me from somewhere. I hear the sink water running in the kitchen so it was obvious that Papyrus was still cleaning dishes while Sans was..nowhere to be found.

"*HUMAN, I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT WE WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER WITH UNDYNE AND ALPHYS AFTER I'M DONE CLEANING THE DISHES."

Papyrus yells from the kitchen as I was unsure how to answer him. 'Should I say yes or no?' I mentally ask myself as the water stops running and a loud door slam can be heard from upstairs making me literally jump off of the couch. 'Ugh! I hate jumpscares!!' I mentally yell in the head until noticing a raging with anger Papyrus run upstairs and into his brother's room as I was slightly confused while at the same time I knew what was going to happen since well I mean, Is it not obvious?

((There's the first chapter done! And It's 900 words! I did a pretty good job! I think..idk