Chapter 9

Frisks? P.O.V

I let the warm water run down the full length of body, it's a sensation I had forgotten long ago. I begin to feel my body, stroking my arms and legs, rubbing my bottom, touching my chest....I started getting hot.

" Having fun there.", she asks me.

I groan," Well I was, you have a wonderful body.", I say sensually.

" Uhh W-Whatever, can I take control again.", I can hear the embarrassment in her voice.

" Hmm nah, I think I'll be out a little longer.", I giggle.

" Dammit Chara, why did you come out in the first place?", Frisk wines.

" You let the idea that Muffet was going to do something naughty to Jack and that anger called me out.", I tell her well looking at a bottle of shampoo. " What do I do with this?"

" Read the instructions on the back.... wait don't change the subject.", she yells in my head.

   I squirt out a handful of the pudding like substance into my hand, sniffing it," It smells really pretty. So I put this in my hair."

She sighs," Uggh yes and also scrub it like your scratching your head."

I plop it on top of my head then scrub it in," Like this?"

" Anyways, why did you tell him that the other day.", she asks me.

" Tell him what.", a grin goes across my face," oh you mean when I told him I would taste like syrup."

" Y-Yes, why did you tell him that.", she says frantically.

I grab a bar of soap and use it to lather my body," Don't be mad, I only said what you were thinking."

" Chara, my thoughts are private!", she growls.

" But it was so cute I had to tell him.", I say rinsing off the suds and exiting the shower. " So what do I do next."

" Just brush your teeth, Jacks still waiting for us.", she says annoyed.

I quickly brush my teeth, copying what I seen her do from the mirror, before heading out with a towel wrapped around me. Jack stands up," Are you ready to go-whoa!", he looks away," I thought you took clothes in there with you."

" Well those ones got wet from the humidity so if you don't mind, which I don't think you will, I'm getting dressed in here.", I let the towel drop to the ground, his head turns more and he closes his eyes. " You were still looking weren't you.", I grin.

I can see his cheeks turn red. " N-No I wasn't.", he says frantically, I giggle and walk over to the closet.

" You could look if you want, I don't mind.", I can hear his breath go heavy.

"F-Frisk why are you acting so differently, like more weirder than usual.", he asks, I almost forgot that he doesn't know about me.

"Don't you like weird Jack?", I say nervously, buckling my bra and sliding my panties up. 

" Well I do, but-", he's cut off by me laying my body on top of him.

" Well if you like it don't complain.", I tell him sensually dragging a finger down his chest.

I feel him shiver," Y-You don't have any clothes on Frisk."

Ever so gently, I push him down onto the bed," I have my undergarments on, I can take them off if you want me to."

" Chara why are you doing this to me!?", Frisk screams. I'm only doing what your too afraid to do, I grin.

" Please Frisk, can we hurry and go, S-Sam is waiting for us.", Jack begs.