Chapter 11

Jack's P.O.V

We arrived to the beach finally, Sam and Frisk were still giving each other a death glare....and clinging to both my arms.

" You two ever gonna uhh let go?", I ask shyly, my arms were getting sweaty.

Firsk looks up at me with a sad look in her eyes," D-Do you not like m-me close to you?", she whimperd.

" What no no thats not what I meant!", I panick. Frisk let go giggling. I let out a sigh," So Sam....Sam?", she wasn't clinging to me. Scanning the area I find her running off to the dressing room.

" I'n gonna go get dressed to okay.", Frisk smiled as I watched her walk away.

" I guess I'll go find a spot.", I mumbled walking over to the actual beach, which was packed with humans and monsters. As I look at some of the monsters i felt like gagging.

There was a six-eyed, purple, tentical monster with mucus or slime releasing from its body wearing a custom black and yellow bikini. Theres only one six eyed monster that can pull off a bikini.

" Jackie! Lookie lookie!", I hear Sam call out to me. When I look, I see her bounding towards me happily, definatly catching the attetion of males and some females. She absolutely caught my attetion, and not just with her words.

" H-Hey Sam.", I wave, my cheeks were heating up.

" Now you can see my swimsuit in action.", she giggled with her arms behind her back, rocking on her heels.

" Y-Yeah.", I was still shocked by her choice of swimwear.

" So are you gonna change too?", she smiled.

" H-Huh, Oh thats right, save this spot I'll be right back.", I say before running off to change.

Frisks P.O.V

" Hmm the bikini looked better on me.", Chara teased me.

I groan," Chara, we have the same body."

" I know, it still looks better on me though."

" You like destorying my self-esteem don't you.", I growl, stomping my bare feet as I walk.

She laughed her evil little laugh," Oh how I love it!"

I kept walking arguing with chara till I bumped into something soft, and it squled a bit. I back up when I heard that.

" Eek my phone!", Sam said as she bent over to pick it up. When she did, she looked at me with an annoyed look," Watch where your going!"

" S-Sorry Sam. Calm down.", I back up a little, with my hands up a bit and close to my body.

" Heh pussy.", Chara teased me. This made me growl a bit.

Sam raised an eyebrow at me," Are you trying to be tough?", she had her arms crossed under her chest.

" W-What n-no no no.", I panick waving my hands. I didn't wanna start a fight with Jacks best friend.

" Don't tell me your scared of her?", Chara broke out laughing in my head.

" What ever.", she quickly blew me off the moment she saw a half naked Jack jogging over to us.

I turn to look," Damn.", me and chara say. He doesn't have a perfect body, but its easy to tell he works out when he has a chance.

" Hey guys! Ready to swim?", he asked jogging in place.

Me and Sam both nodded, we didn't want to look away.

" Hey frisk.", chara said with a snicker.

" What?"