|Chapter one: Anything for my Master~|

Reader-chan's P.O.V
I am walking back to my apartment from school. I look around me and see darkness.
Lately I've been getting out of school late because of detention caused by me not finishing my homework.
It's not my fault that my Neko is a stubborn little shit and won't get off my homework!
I sigh as I reach my destination. I take my keys out of my pocket and put it in the keyhole.
'Toshi! I'm Home!' I shout. I hear nails scraping against the floor getting louder and louder.
'Master!' My Neko shouts catching me into a bone-crushing hug. I fall to the floor.
'How was your day? Was it good? Great?! Brilliant?! I can tell it was amazing, Master!' He shouts excitedly. Toshi looks up at me with his black eyes, his tail swaying in the background and his tongue hanging out from exhaustion.
'Calm down, Toshi,' I say getting up and dusting myself.
'It was fine, but I still have got more homework to do.' I say to Toshi grabbing a grape from the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. I look over at Toshi and see his eyes darker than before and his fringe over most of his eyes, setting the look I always get when I mention the word 'homework'.
'W-why?...why does this always happen?...' He sobs. I walk over to him and pat his back as his bends down, his head in my chest.
'Shh. It's because I have to get a Job and-' I'm interrupted quickly be a ear piercing scream coming from Toshi.
'IT ALWAYS HAPPENS! I WAIT THE WHOLE DAY FROM MY BELOVED MASTER TO COME HOME FROM HER HARD WORK AND THEN SHE GETS MORE!? THIS IS CRUEL! I SHOULD SEE YOU EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY! I HATE EVERY TEACHER WHO GIVES YOU THIS WORK! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL THEM ALL! I'LL-' I interrupt Toshi by giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. He stops shouting and screaming immediately, instead he blushes holding his left cheek in the place I kissed him.
'Now, I'm going to make some ramen. You want some?' I ask letting go of Toshi and walking to the fridge.
'Y-yes P-please...' He says still dazed be the kiss.
I giggle and take the ramen out of the fridge and put the two cups in the microwave.
'2-3 minutes...' I mumble.
I press the start button. The noise goes off and I wait.
I check my watch and tap my foot.
*Beep*
'It's ready!' I shout pressing the button to open the little door. I take the ramen out of the microwave and set it on the coffee table in the living room in front of Toshi.
'YAY!' He shouts digging into his ramen. I giggle at his behaviour.
'I'm gonna get changed.' I announce walking upstairs.
'Don't be long! I don't know if I can can longer more without you~' He sings as I walk upstairs.
I quickly get changed into my pajama's. The shirt has a cute coffee on the front that says 'Coffee is my life!' With little coffees on the shorts.
I quickly run downstairs to see Toshi with a blanket over himself with both his hands underneath it.
'Master~' He moans.
'Toshi?' I say curiously. His eyes shoot up to the stairs. He quickly takes his hands out of the blanket and stands up.
'M-master, what are y-you doing here?!' He shouts embarrassed.
'It's my house.' I state. He scratches the back of his head, shyly.
'O-oh...y-yeah,' He says nervously.
'Uh...I LOVE YOU!' He shouts unexpectedly. He clasps me in another hug. The hugs not as strong as the one I got when I came in, so I stayed on my feet.
'I-I love you too.' I say hugging him back softly. I try to move but Toshi doesn't budge.
'T-Toshi, I can't move.' I stutter.
'Hehe...I know.' He says in a pervert voice.
I blush and pull away with all my strength. I exhale and breath heavily.
'Come. Sit with me.' He says with lust in his voice.
'Sorry, I've got to do my homework.' I say shrugging.
He does his thing when I say the word.
'Alright.' He says sternly.
'Only because you've got your leaving exams in two days.' He says sitting down on the couch, angrily.
I nod my head, a little confused on why he knew about my exams. I never told him, did I?
I shake it off and head into my study (if you don't have one its just your bedroom.)
I turn on my computer and crack my knuckles. Then I start writing...
*Two a.m*
Toshi's P.O.V
I walk up to Master's room, to check on her. I know she would kill me if I went into without asking for her permission.
'Master..' I say peeking through the door. I see Master at her desk, her head on the table, sleeping, with a little bit of drool coming out of her mouth. I snap a quick photo of her trying not to wake her up. (Get the cover now?)
I lift Master up, wedding style, and carry her to her bed.
I lay her down on the bed and pull the blanket over her.
I then walk back to her computer and start writing super fast on her essay, I'll do anything for Master to get out of that over-working hell.
I click save and turned of her computer.
I strip so that I'm only in my black boxers. I secretly slip into the bed beside her, like I always secretly do and hold Master close to me.

|I'll do anything for my Master...|

Anything~