|Chapter 2: I don't like him|

Reader chans P.O.V
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I sniff the delighted smell and sit up calmly.
Then I look over at the clock and see its 8:30!
I only have half an hour to get to school. I quickly get out of bed and rush to get changed.
I brush my hair and put it up into a high ponytail. I do my usual other stuff (example: makeup, dance, Ect.)
I run downstairs and see Toshi putting beanie on in the mirror near the door.
'Sorry, Toshi but I'm in a rush!' I apologise grabbing my stuff. He turns to me.
'Okie, I'm ready!' He says, smiling a closed eye smile.
'Uh, sorry Toshi but I can't take you with me.' I say sadly opening the door.
'Why not?' He says getting sad.
'Ijustcan'tokayihavetogobye!!!!' I say quickly before he can have a temper tantrum. I run outside and close the door and start walking to school.
I start singing 'The Bad Touch' night core version.
After school~
I keep walking down the road, a little bit relieved because Mr Yoshimiro let me take the leaving test a day earlier and get to leave school early. Don't ask me why.
I pass this cafe called 'The Home Of Coffee'. I notice in the window there's a paper saying 'needed employe'.
Emilee always said I had to get a job sometime, so why not now?
I head inside the cafe and a little bell goes off.
'How may I make your day even better, miss?' A lady says at the counter.
'I'm here for the job opening.' I say shyly. She nods her head.
'One minute, miss. I'll get the manager.' She says kindly and rushes off in through a door. I sit on a stool in front of the counter. I hear coughing and footsteps leading towards the door.
In comes a man with blonde hair and brown eyes with a cigarette. He's wearing a suit that looks terrible and is quit fit.
He looks at me up and down and grunts.
'Your hired.' He says coldly.
'Really?!' I say standing up.
'You heard me the first time. Now get your fine ass body over here.' He says taking a smoke out of his cigarette. I blush and nod. I walk over to him.
'Wear this.' He says and throws the uniform. It has a brown buttoned up shirt, a mid-thigh brown pencil skirt, an apron with the name at the front and a pair of black heals.
I check the size and it's one size smaller than me.
'Uh, sorry sir, but this is too small for me.' I alert him. He looks at me with a I-did-that-on-purpose look.
'I don't give two shits. Now go get changed!' He says pointing to the toilets.
I quickly walk into the toilets. I just got the job I'm not going to lose it.
I go into a stall and get changed.
It feels small but easy to work with. I look at myself in the mirror. I never realised I had that many curves!
'Are you ready yet?!' The man shouts knocking on the door.
'Y-yes!' I say back opening the door and walking out with my school uniform. The mans leaning against the counter talking to the lady behind the counter. He sees me and has a immediate nosebleed and the lady goes completely red.
'Perfect.' The man whispers, smirking. I get very comfortable and try to cover up.
'Your work starts tomarrow at 1:00 on the Button.' He says.
'Okay, thank you very much.' I say shyly. They both nod and I walk outside onto the streets. It starts to lightly rain as I walk.
I hear a bark come from behind me. I turn around and see a boy Neko  in a box sitting down against the wall of an old house.
I walk towards the boy and ask,
'Are you alright?'
'Well I'm better now!' He says excitedly.
I giggle.
'Your giggle makes me swoon!' He says lying on his back. He's wearing a raggedy old brown top with ripped (not for fashion) blue jeans.
'Do you have a home?' I ask him bedding down.
His eyes glue onto my breasts.
'No.' He says not taking his eyes off my chest.
I stand up and he looks at me.
'Would you like to come home with me?' I ask kindly.
He bounces up and down.
'REALLY?!' He shouts. I giggle as he stands up.
'Of course!' I say. He hugs me. The hug is tight but not too tight, a hug that say 'thank you so much!'.
We walk home together.
'What's your name, master?' He asks me. It's really weird to hear someone else call me master other than Toshi.
'Reader-Chan. Yours?' I ask him.
'Tomi.' He says happily.
'I have a Neko at home too.' I say unsure of how he will react.
'Okie, master!' He says not bothered.
I sigh as a sign of relief.
I wonder how Toshi will react?
I hope he'll be as calm as Tomi was.
'This is my house!' I say stopping in front of my house.
'It's really nice, master!' He says running up to the door. I jog up after him and unlock the door.
I hear the nails scratching against the floor coming towards me.
'MASTER YOUR HOME! I'VE WAITED SO LO-' He immediately stops once he sees Tomi.
'Toshi, this is Tami. Tami, this is Toshi.' I say shyly. Toshi goes into his dark phase, only this time I didn't mention homework.
'This is my new brother, master?!' Tami shouts jumping onto Toshi. Tami bites, lick and jumps on Toshi.
'HELP! HE' MURDERING ME, MASTER!' Toshi shouts.
'He's only playing, Toshi.' I say trying to encourage Toshi into playing with him.
He's not amused.
I sigh and yawn.
'Alright guys, I'm going to bed.' I say stretching.
'Why so soon, master?' Toshi ask me.
'Yeah, why so soon, master?' Tami repeats.
Toshi glares at Tami and returns his attention back to me.
'I got a new job at a café today. I start tomorrow at 1:00.' I say, tired.
'Okay, have a good sleep, master!' Tami shouts. I wince a little bit at the loudness.
'Goodnight to you too, Tomi.' I say sweetly.
I feel Toshi hug me close to him. I hug back. He licks my ear and whisper in my ear,
'Is your your ear alright?' He says sexily. It sends shivers down my spine and I slightly moan. I feel another body go beside me and bite my ear lightly.
'I love you, master.' Tami says in my ear too.
'I love you both, too.' I let go from the hug.
'See ya guys in the morning.' I say walking upstairs.
I get changed into my normal pajama's and go to sleep.

Toshi's P.O.V
'Okay listen here,' I say turning to Tami and standing up so towering over him.
'This is my house so don't get used to it. This stuff is my stuff so don't use them. And finally don't ever, EVER touch my master, again!' I finally finish getting angry.
He doesn't say anything and just looks at the ground.
Got him!
He stands up too and he's way taller than me.
'Your master?! YOURS?! YOU MEAN MY MASTER!' He shouts getting angry. He lifts me up my shirt on my shoulders.
'You listen here, I've never met anyone as kind, as giving, as beautiful as Reader-Chan,' he says pure anger in his voice.
'SO STAY AWAY FROM MY MASTER!!'
Being terrified is strong, but being in love is stronger.
'NEVER!' I shout and run upstairs to Master.
I quietly go into Masters bedroom and get changed into only my boxers.
I lie beside master and hold me close to her. I hear noise and see that Tomi is doing the exact same as me. He holds onto the other side of master.

Tami and Toshi's P.O.V

I don't like him.