Raphael the Torchic

Note: if you don't know how a nuzlocke works, you should find out before reading further. I'm not going to explain it here because I hate when people waste space in their book by doing that.

Another note: the Caro in this book is not related in anyway to the Caro from Pokemon - Rising War. This is an alternate universe or something, idk.

Without further adieu, let the story begin!

It was a sunny morning in the region of Hoenn. I was sitting in the back of a moving van, snoring while a video of professor Birch played on my Ipad.

"Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting! Welcome to the world of Pokemon! My name is BIRCH! But everybody calls me-".  All of a sudden, there was a screeching sound of tires and I was thrown sideways, smashing my head against the door of the van for probably then tenth time in the trip.

The Ipad flew off it's spot on my knee and crashed onto the floor, cracking the screen. Needless to say, I woke up.

"Whu?" I muttered, sitting up. It was pitch black in the back of the van so I stumbled forwards with my arms in front of me, trying to find my way back to the nest I had made for myself. There was a crunching noise as I stood on the Ipad, cracking the screen further. Cursing under my breath I stooped down to pick it up.

"What about you? Are you a boy or a girl?" Came a voice from inside the machine. I selected the girl option.

"Will you tell me your name too?" I typed in my name, Caro. "Oh, you're THAT Caro, the one who's moving to Littleroot town, where I live!" The voice replied. "Umm... How do you know that?" I asked.

"Are you ready? Your own adventure is about to unfold!" The voice said.
"You didn't answer my question..." I replied, annoyed. All of a sudden, the truck driver slammer on the brakes. I shot forward and out of the door (which was open for some reason) and landed in an undignified heap on the ground.

"Caro!" yelled a female voice from my left. I grunted.
"You're here at last!" the voice continued.
"Yeah... Hi Mum" I muttered, dusting myself off and getting to my feet.

"Wasn't it tough riding in the back of that bumpy moving truck all the way?" My mother asked me.
"You're the one who decided to take your make-up cabinet in the car with you instead of me..." I replied wryly.

"You know those packers, always so unreliable. Something was sure to end up broken" My Mum muttered.

"Something nearly got broken." I said. My mum pricked her eyes and turned to look at me.
"I hope it wasn't my china tea-pot." she said.

"No," I said. "I WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE BONES IN MY BODY! If they're unreliable, why did you abandon me with them! Seriously Mum, look at these huge bruises all over me!" I yelled.

"You get your own room this time!" My mum chimed, changing the subject. Together we entered the house.

Inside, there were two Machoke carrying boxes around.
"The moving company's pokemon even help with the unpacking and cleanup." My mum told me.