#2

After getting everything moved up into their new place, the girls throw themselves at their couch, sighing in relief and exhaustion. They decide to watch Rush Hour 3  on their new tv and while laughing their heads off at Carter's antics, their stomachs growl simultaneously. Selena jokes "I guess you can tell we're hungry huh?"

Sasha replies, "yeah we should get some food and," her friend interrupts her with a hopeful "do some exploring?" Sasha gives her a look, "Exploring? Now? We can explore tomorrow, when its brighter outside and"

"and that means brighter for you to take better pictures?" Selena says with a smirk. "Yeah I see what you're doing. But its ok because I really want some food right now and I don't think I can try to explore while trying to find food at the same time. My mind will be on food and food alone."

"well at least you have you're priorities in order," Sasha says standing up. As she stretches her arms above her head, she suggests, "Let's hurry up and get dressed so we can eat. The faster we get dressed the faster we can find food."

Sasha has never seen her friend move so fast. As soon as she finished her sentence, Selena ran straight to her room, slamming the door behind her. Sasha chuckles, heading to her room to get ready as well.

An hour later and the girls are ready to go. Selena sporting a purple tank top and black skinny jeans with her favorite purple vans. She's also wearing a silver bracelet and necklace to tie her outfit together. Sasha, on the other hand, has on a red off the shoulder top and black skinny jeans and grey high tops. She also puts on a necklace and her lucky charm, a silver crescent moon. After doubling checking their bags, and Sasha grabbing her camera just in case she happens to get "good lighting", they leave the apartment locking the door behind them. They ride the elevator down to the lobby and head out onto the busy street. They stay close as they walk along the sidewalk full on people, trying to find a place to eat.

While looking around and trying not to run into anyone, Selena smells a delicious aroma and grabs Sasha's arm, stopping her in her tracks. Sasha does not yet smell the aroma and questions her friend, "why did you stop?". Selena looks her in the eye with a grin on her face, "pepperoni pizza". Sasha just rolls her eyes but allows her friend to drag her into the corner pizzeria. The pizzeria was quite cute on the inside with a modern take on a nostalgic pizzeria. It had a feel of a café vibe to it, with dark cabinets, white countertops and light fixtures hanging from the ceiling. With this design, the pizzeria seemed like it was made for the city of lights. Sasha and Selena walked in and sat by a window in the front, watching the nightlife start to stir outside. After the line died down some, Selena stood and went to go place their orders. Meatlovers for her and cheese for Sasha. While her friend was placing the order Sasha took out her camera from her bag and started snapping pictures of the pizzeria and the people inside and walking by outside.

As she was snapping pictures, she didn't feel the eyes on her, scanning her face from outside across the street. Selena came back and sat next to her friend, blocking the view of her from the stranger. He scoffed and walked down the street, thinking about the beauty in the pizzeria.

"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!", Selena cried out laying her head on the table. Sasha chuckled, scrolling through her recent captures, "You won't die Lena, I'm pretty sure our food will get here soon." And not even a second later, a worker stops at their table, setting their pizza down. "Thank you", Sasha says to the worker. He replies," No problem ladies, enjoy the pizza." As he walks away, Selena digs into her pizza, stuffing her face, not caring about the looks people are throwing her way.

The girls eat their pizzas and enjoy the view outside. After they finish, they start back home while also sightseeing and before long, they are back at their apartment. Sasha placing her camera on the side table and Selena rubbing her full stomach. "God that was some good pizza! We have got to go there again," Selena sighs. Sasha hums, agreeing with her friend. "So what should we do now? the night is still young you know." Selena asked. "Well instead of going back out, I rather test this wifi connection and binge watch some youtubers", Sasha answered with a smile.

"Alright but who are we binging on tonight? We've done Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil and Joey Graceffa for the past month." "Um why not watch some makeup videos? you don't need any help in that department but I'm desperate for some tips," Sasha exclaimed. "ok then I have to perfect girl to watch, she's hilarious and makes every one of her looks look flawless and easy", Selena states grabbing her laptop from the table. And for the next few hours, the girls watch NikkiTutorials do her signature looks.

*Authors Note*

yes I know this chapter is not the best but I finally found time to update. Also I am in the process of re-writing the horrible, not horrific summary for this story. I don't know where my mind was when I was typing it but it needs to be fixed or no one will even take a second glance at my story. so yeah.....

Oh! also who else is a fan of the Youtubers I mentioned??? I love these guys and I have been binge watching these specific ones for the past like 2 months so I wanted to add them in there somewhere. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, if something doesn't make sense. NO HATE PLEASE, just suggestions on how to make the story flow better. Thanks again for reading, hope to see you in the next chapter. Bye ^^