Chapter 1

Draco's POV

(The whole story is written in Dracos POV)

Harry.. God why does he have to be so perfect. Draco! You need to stop thinking this way.. You're not gay.. Okay you are but not for the fucking chosen one, he is probably the straigtest person you  know.

"Malfoy!?..Wake up Man.. You're gonna miss breakfast!" I was shaken out of my thoughts but Crabbe and Goyle. For godsake will they ever leave me alone?

"Crabbe.. Goyle.. For the EIGHT THOUSANDTH TIME.. LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shout at them, it sounds harsh i know but they get on my nerves and i am Draco Malfoy after all.

"Ohh uhm ok Malfoy" They stutter as theh run out of the room.

-------------TIME SKIP-------------

After first period end i make my way to Defence agaisnt the dark arts.. My favourite. Now this would be my favourite anyway as Snape teaches it and it is dark arts, but its even better because guess who i sit next too.. Yep you guessed it, Harry. God even his name makes my heart flutter.

See, I havent ever told anyone about my giant crush on Potter because i have too much of a reputation, but i was thinking about telling everyone im gay. At least then if Potter is gay, unlikely, he could try it on with me.. Oh Merlin like that would ever happen..

When i walk into the classroom i soon realise i am one of the first to arrive, well now I'm looking around, i realise no one is here not even Snape. I look at my watch and see that i am 20 minutes early... Great. Well i may as well study so i sit down and get out my books.
Very few minutes pass and the door opens, i don't take much care into this but a very familiar voice causes me to turn my head.

"Malfoy.. What are you doing here so early, 35 minutes infact" he said looking at his watch.
"35?!" I exclaim, my watch must be wrong.
"Yes, So anyway do you know how to do this?" He said as he pointed to chapter 67. Luckily for me i knew this very well as i had studied this a few days ago.
"Oh urm Yes you see.."
I started to explain what to do and the side affects of the spell. As i continued to talk I noticed Harry looked uneasy.
"Uh Harry?" I asked.
"Harry, you never call me Harry?" He looked at me with a shocked expression. Oh shit i need to be careful.
"So-r-rry i uhh, anyways. Are yoy okay? You look very, i don't know. Nervous?" He look at me like he had seen a ghost and then moved his gaze to the ground.
"Well.. You see, i uhhmm, uhh-"
*Ring Ring*
Harry scurried back to his seat and looked at me with a saddened glare. As the lesson continues i start to loose focus and doodle on my book, as i'm doodling i look up to see the one and only Potter looking straight back at me. He blushes and quickly turns away, and my heart flutters. What is up with that boy?
--------Time Skip----------
*Ring Ring*
As the bell marking the end of class rings i slowly start to pack up my stuff, by the time i was nearly done most of the class had left. I hear footsteps and I look up and see Harry standing infront of me. I looked at him with a questioning glare as he place a note in my hand, blushed and walked away.
'Meet me in the room of requirements at Midnight.
-Harry xx'
The two little xx made my heart flutter and I quickly got up and left the classroom.
Later that night
As the time is inching closer to midnight I am becoming more and more nervous, it's Harry Potter for merlins sake.
My knees start to feel weak as I walk up to the door of the room of requirements. I take a deep breath and walk in.
'You actually came?' Harry spoke in shock.
'Yes Potter, why wouldn't I?'