1.3

Niall

"My family disowned me last night.."

My eyes grew wide real fast. "They what? What the hell, why?" I asked him, my nose flaring as my voice raises. He shakes his head slowly. "Ni, it isn't a big deal.." I slammed hands on his desk, making him jump. He looks at me in the eyes and I know that they're filled with anger.

"Yes it is a big deal. They're your family. I thought they were the best. I thought they didn't care that you were gay!" He stands up and comes over to me, placing his hands on my waist as he then pulls me close to him. "They don't care about that. They just don't think that you're perfect for me. I told them off so they disowned me." My heart shattered from his words.

"Wh- They haven't even really met me.." He sighs. "I know. They just like Josh more, even though they know that he hurt me..." He said with a hint of sadness in his tone. I cupped his cheeks in my hand as he sniffles quietly. "Li.. I am so sorry.. Maybe if meet them-"

"Niall. Let's just forget about them, okay? They obviously don't care about my wellbeing. I love you and my little ray of sunshine. Only you two." I nodded slowly in defeat before he places his lips onto mine. I kiss him back slowly, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wraps his around my waist.

His tongue slips along my bottom lip and I gladly let him in. He moves his tongue around my mouth as he moans softly, my tongue looking around in his as I moan along with him. He pulls me closer to explore my mouth more and all I can think of is little Danny watching us, so I pull away with a blush. He smirks and takes soft breaths.

"Why'd you stop, love?" I chuckle. "Well Danny is in the room so I didn't want to scar him to death." He blushed. "Oh right.. Sorry." Liam and I look where Danny is and give him a smile once he looks up to see is. "Hi daddies." We smile more and wave towards him before he continues to play with his toys.

"So.. What do you want to do right now?" He smirks and rubs my sides. "Well I want to put a baby in you, babysitter. But, that's still your choice in the matter." I roll my eyes and let out a soft sigh. "If it means so much to you.. We can have a baby." His eyes grow wide, his smile coming back but bigger.

"Seriously, Ni?!" I giggled as he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back as I smiled. "Seriously, Li. Just go soft okay? I want this to be passionate. If it doesn't work the first time, then going passionately." He smirks. "Of course, my love. Let's start tonight. My aunt, who hasn't disowned me, can watch him, hopefully." I nodded. "Sounds good." He pecks my lips quickly before going over to Danny, pulling me along with him.

"Hey Danny.. You're gonna have a baby brother or sister, its not certain right now but, it will happen." He looks at us with a big smile. "Coo' daddies! Wove 'em already." Liam and I chuckle before pulling him into a sweet hug. He hugs us back as we smile at each other.

"I love you both.." I said to them after the hug ended. They both smiled at me then kissed each of my cheeks. "We love you too, Niall. We're so glad that you called me to babysit." A blush comes onto my cheeks before he pecks my lips, making Danny have a disturbed face.

"Gross, daddies." We laugh softly before I peck Liam's lips back. "Daddy, Papa, stop!" I giggle before attacking him with kisses. He starts to giggle like crazy as Liam begins to tickle him. "D-Daddy! P-Papa!" We giggle along with him before stopping after a few more seconds.

He takes a few breaths before hitting our arms. "Meanies." He whines with a pout before we kiss his cheeks. "We're sorry, Danny." He sighs and rolls his eyes. "It okee, papa." I smile and hug him softly. "Why don't I get us some lunch, yeah, Liam? We're going to be here for a while." He nods before I get up, taking out my phone.

"Some pizza?" I suggest before the two nod. "Sounds good to me." Liam states before I call the nearby pizza place, Liam picking up his phone to call someone.

.

.

Danny is totally asleep after an hour of eating pizza very slowly. Liam and I can't help but smile at the adorable little boy as he sleeps, looking at each other with a smirk as the elevator rings. Liam's aunt, Becky, comes in and smiles at us. "Hi, Dear. I heard about what happened with your family. I'm sorry." He shakes his head as I look down.

"Its fine, Becky. Just, thank you for taking Danny. He really loves you and I love him but, I just really want some alone time with my Niall." She smiles at me once she heard my name. "So you're the famous Niall. Nice job, Liam." I blush and shake her hand.

"Its nice to meet you, Niall." I nod with the same smile. "You too, Becky. Liam and I are just trying for a baby now and we need the time that we can get." She nods. "Oh I totally understand. You two would make the most beautiful babies. Have fun." She tells us with a wink after picking up Danny carefully before leaving by going down the elevator.

I look at Liam as he looks at me. He pulls me on top of him as the only sound that could be hear is the distant sirens from the outside. "Now that no one is here at all... Why don't you ride Mr.Payne until your beautiful baby is made?" I blush and nod slowly, taking off my shirt.

"Let's try for a beautiful baby, LiLi.."

.

.

Yay a Niam baby will hopefully be made!
I hope y'all enjoyed this and sorry for the late update.
If you read the last part then you know what happened, but I'm still here for you guys. Brandon is just in a tough place and I hope that he'll come back soon for everyone :)

QOTC: Favorite comedy film?
A: White Chicks or Mean Girls :)

I love you all,

-Robbi <3