Untitled Part 2

So , after I was looking for someone to look up to , God answered my prayers , I liked the Eminem shit , I was listening to it for long , but that time I landed on something about the tough life he had , the shit he had to go through to get to where he is now , he's not my idol because of the life he's living , or because of the fans he's having , but , the fact of startind from the bottom , the real bottom , the Detroit bottom , the fatherless life bottom , and then reaching the top , achieving what he started , well that shit has to make you respect him , I started getting deep in his songs , some made me laugh when nobody could , some made me respect him more and know more about him , and some motivated me to go forward and screw every motherfucker that stands on my way ... So that was just last year (2015) , next year , a friend knew I liked Em's so bad , he said I challenge you to rap the "Supersonic speed part" of Rap God , I said go ahead , and I did it , he was so surprised so the next week he brang me another challenge with him , he said he would give me one week to learn another speed part , this one was from Machine Gun Kelly aka MGK's "Alpha Omega" , I did it in four days , he brang me other songs of MGK , they were just so dope , I mean the way he was rapping , the shit he was spitting , the talk he was saying , it just sucked me in his world , I started to listen to almost every song he had , and in about 3 months , I learned more than 20 songs he sang , they were just so freaking AWESOME , so , after that , I got inside his life too , I started inhaling everything he and M&M said , it was exactly like my cocaine , I got so addicted to it , I wrote some rap parts whenever I felt sad , mad , low , happy , depressed , or motivated , all I did was writing , well , I'm thankful for all the lives these two legends saved , mine too , I mean , I don't really think I would be really living if it wasn't for them , now all this shit is always kept for me , I know I have lots of friends who don't believe in this shit , that songs save lives , and I'll be mocked as fuck by em , lol ... So anyways , I guess that this is every important thing that happened to me during my life , nothing else matters as these legends ... So I think that's all , you know everything that happened and changed my life now ...

See ya' !