+ four

+ four 

*a/n: byun baekhyun, le boy who wrecks ur fucking bias list

*a/n: byun baekhyun, le boy who wrecks ur fucking bias list. those hands, i swear. those mother fucking flawless hands will be the death of me.*

Inside the apartment, Nari was sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn on her lap. She was watching a Korean drama and she looked up from her television when she heard the door open. Once again, she was acting normally now that the boy whose face she always covered with a pillow--whenever Narda made an appearance--was gone.

The foreign girl had forgotten that she was back in her apartment, thus having no more reason to pretend she was injured, and hobbled into the room. Nari eyed her with confusion before she asked with slight concern, "Why are you limping? Did you get hurt when you went out?"

Now she would have to keep the lie going in front of Nari as well. Nodding her head, Narda explained, "Yeah. Well, it was nothing really. A car hit me when I was about to cross the street--but just very lightly, so it wasn't too bad."

Nari gasped, jumping off her couch in surprise. "Oh my gosh! A car hit you? How can you say it was nothing? Are you okay?"

Just like Baekhyun had done at first, Nari took a few steps towards her flat mate, but stopped herself when she decided that she didn't want her losing her balance.

Narda nodded her head once more, grateful that even though Nari wanted her privacy in the apartment they shared, she was still a good enough person that she would worry for her well-being. "I'm fine. Thankfully it didn't happen too far from here. I was right across the street and the boy who hit me helped me get back to the apartment after he took me to his own apartment to get some ice for my leg. He was very polite."

"That's why I heard a second voice outside." Nari mused, more to herself than to her flat mate. The voice had sounded familiar to her and she had been close to getting the door to confirm who it was when Narda entered the apartment. "Well, make sure you get plenty of rest, so you can get better." She told the foreigner and then went back to watching her drama. Narda smiled at her and scurried back to her room.

Her emotions were almost spilling out of her like a cup filled to the brim with water. She had met her objective, she had met Byun Baekhyun. 

-

Baekhyun was back in the dorm building within minutes of dropping Narda off at her apartment, and he returned to the lounge room where Chanyeol was once again playing video games. When he heard the door open, he paused his game, knowing that it was his room mate. Baekhyun said nothing as he walked across the room to the couch and plopped himself down on it tiredly. He threw his head back onto the back rest of the couch and closed his eyes, letting a sigh escape his lips.

"Did you really help the little liar return to her apartment?" Chanyeol asked with amusement evident in his tone. "Poor naive little Baekhyun."